What's new

Help Handling File Atachments in web app

ncknoki

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Mga boss hingi lang ako tips para sa paghandle ng file attachments sa website. Ang project po kasi namin is parang google classroom po, the user can post file attachments po kasama ng announcement.
gamit po namin is PHP and MySQL and baka may marecommend po like mga pwedeng gamitin po like API, Maraming salamat po!

Did you check Google? I don't think you need any API. Last time I did php was like 15 years ago. I just use PHP and html forms to process the upload and store data in MySQL.

You will be the one responsible for creating the API. Now if you are askinf about a 3rd party API where to store your file uploads, I would probably check AWS S3 or similar. It would cost you $$$. On the other hand, if you are familiar with Docker, for running containers, you can download an S3 like container to house your file uploads.

Actually you can run your whole stack with Docker. Php and MySQL in Docker

It's probably this one You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

They have one for Windows since I know most folks here prefer programming on Windows

Did you check Google? I don't think you need any API. Last time I did php was like 15 years ago. I just use PHP and html forms to process the upload and store data in MySQL.

You will be the one responsible for creating the API. Now if you are askinf about a 3rd party API where to store your file uploads, I would probably check AWS S3 or similar. It would cost you $$$. On the other hand, if you are familiar with Docker, for running containers, you can download an S3 like container to house your file uploads.

Actually you can run your whole stack with Docker. Php and MySQL in Docker

It's probably this one You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

They have one for Windows since I know most folks here prefer programming on Windows
noted on this po sir, I will check po your suggestion though I am not familiar po in docker. I will research further po on this, Thanks!

Back