TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min.
MAKES: 1 servings
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons diced fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons canned sliced mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon salsa
1 sandwich equals 306 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 910 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.
- Place one slice of bread in a greased sandwich iron. Top with ham, mushrooms, cheese and salsa. Top with remaining bread slice. Close iron.
- Cook over a hot campfire for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until golden brown, turning occasionally. Yield: 1 serving.