What's new

Help Gscript connecting MS ACCESS

Hawk456

Addict
Reaction
Hello po magtatabong lang any idea bala meron kau alam kung panu iconnect ung google sheet google script sa Ms Acess baka lang po thanks in advance kung meron man :)

Hello! Yes, it is possible to connect Google Sheets and Google Script with MS Access. Here's a general approach you can follow:

1. First, you need to create a connection between MS Access and Google Sheets. You can use an ODBC driver to connect MS Access with Google Sheets.

2. Once you have established the connection, you can use SQL statements to retrieve and manipulate data from the connected Google Sheets.

3. Next, you need to write a Google Script that will interact with the Google Sheets you want to connect with MS Access. The script should have functions that allow you to read, write, and update data in the Google Sheets.

4. Finally, you can use VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) to call the Google Script functions from MS Access. You can use VBA to execute the Google Script functions and retrieve the data from the Google Sheets.

Here are some helpful resources that can guide you in this process:

• How to connect MS Access with Google Sheets using ODBC: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • How to write Google Scripts to interact with Google Sheets: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • How to call Google Script functions from VBA: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Hello! Yes, it is possible to connect Google Sheets and Google Script with MS Access. Here's a general approach you can follow:

1. First, you need to create a connection between MS Access and Google Sheets. You can use an ODBC driver to connect MS Access with Google Sheets.

2. Once you have established the connection, you can use SQL statements to retrieve and manipulate data from the connected Google Sheets.

3. Next, you need to write a Google Script that will interact with the Google Sheets you want to connect with MS Access. The script should have functions that allow you to read, write, and update data in the Google Sheets.

4. Finally, you can use VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) to call the Google Script functions from MS Access. You can use VBA to execute the Google Script functions and retrieve the data from the Google Sheets.

Here are some helpful resources that can guide you in this process:

• How to connect MS Access with Google Sheets using ODBC: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • How to write Google Scripts to interact with Google Sheets: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • How to call Google Script functions from VBA: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.
Very informative! Thank you so much!

Thank you so much but there some hindrances as I have a limited sources since I will create this for my work office and my desktop PC has so many limitation of resource like to have connection of ms access and google sheet thru ODBC driver as this is not in common or default in system in my desktop office but even thou you, you information will be helpful in some other way Thank you so much :)