Help GPU fan working but no display

DaddySins

Eternal Poster
GTX 750ti, fan spinning but no display
ito po list ng troubleshoot na ginawa ko
1. repaste
2.clean with contact cleaner
3 reseat uncountable times

ito po scenario everytime na lilinisan ko sya working properly po sya as in walang garbage display or flickering nakakapagstress test pa nga ako at working properly di nagooverheat pero once na magshutdown ako ng unit for 4 hrs or more, di na sya ulit magdidisplay kht anong reseat ko pa ng GPU pero naka on ang pc(as in naka on kasi dalawa monitor isa sa mobo isa sa gpu and yung sa gpu yung walang signal)

pa advice nmn po ako ng pwedeng gawin bukod sa reball kasi bihira talaga ang gumagawa ng GPU sa location namin thanks

I understand that you are experiencing an issue with your GTX 750ti graphics card. The fan is spinning, but there is no display. You have tried various troubleshooting steps, such as repasting, cleaning with contact cleaner, and reseating the GPU multiple times. However, once the unit is shut down for more than four hours, the display issue reoccurs.

Based on the information provided, it seems that the problem lies with the graphics card itself. Here are a few more suggestions you can try:

1. Update the GPU drivers: Ensure that you have the latest drivers installed for your GTX 750ti. Outdated drivers can sometimes cause display issues. You can download the latest drivers from the Nvidia website.

2. Test the GPU in another system: If possible, try installing the graphics card in another computer to see if the issue persists. This will help determine if the problem lies with the GPU or another component in your current system.

3. Check the power supply: Make sure that your power supply unit (PSU) is providing sufficient power to the GPU. Insufficient power supply can cause display problems. Consider checking the PSU wattage and ensuring it meets the minimum requirements for your graphics card.

4. Test with a different monitor and cables: Connect your GPU to a different monitor using different cables to rule out any issues with the current monitor or cables.

5. Check for any physical damage: Inspect the GPU carefully for any signs of physical damage, such as bent pins, burnt components, or damaged capacitors. If found, it may indicate that the GPU needs to be replaced.

If none of the above suggestions resolve the issue, it is possible that your graphics card may be faulty and may need to be replaced or repaired. If GPU repair services are limited in your area, consider reaching out to an authorized service center or contacting the manufacturer for further assistance.

Remember to always take necessary precautions when working with computer hardware, such as grounding yourself and ensuring the system is powered off and unplugged before making any changes or adjustments.

2. Test the GPU in another system: If possible, try installing the graphics card in another computer to see if the issue persists. This will help determine if the problem lies with the GPU or another component in your current system.
my board should be fine since i had another GPU (RX 570) and it's working properly.
Check the power supply: Make sure that your power supply unit (PSU) is providing sufficient power to the GPU. Insufficient power supply can cause display problems. Consider checking the PSU wattage and ensuring it meets the minimum requirements for your graphics card.
i had a decent PSU and it think my PSU was more than enough for the GTX 750 TI
Test with a different monitor and cables: Connect your GPU to a different monitor using different cables to rule out any issues with the current monitor or cables.
as i stated above i had multiple monitor's and i had tested them one by one but no luck at all
Check for any physical damage: Inspect the GPU carefully for any signs of physical damage, such as bent pins, burnt components, or damaged capacitors. If found, it may indicate that the GPU needs to be replaced
no burnt or damage at all

Update the GPU drivers: Ensure that you have the latest drivers installed for your GTX 750ti. Outdated drivers can sometimes cause display issues. You can download the latest drivers from the Nvidia website.
i will try this and will give an update thanks

buy ka na lng ng bago lodi
not worth it na f ipapa reball mo pa
wla din assurance na tatagal din..

marami jan 2nd hand
mas mabilis or mas maganda pa sa 750ti

DaddySins

bale sa spare pc ko po sana gagamitin lods, haha nanghihinayang lang ako baka may pang fix pa sya

my board should be fine since i had another GPU (RX 570) and it's working properly.
I apologize for the misunderstanding. Since you have already tested the GPU in another system and it is working properly, it indicates that the issue is not with the GPU itself.

Considering that you have tried various troubleshooting steps such as repasting, cleaning, and reseating the GPU, it seems that the problem may lie elsewhere in your system.

Here are a few more suggestions you can try:

1. Update the motherboard BIOS: Sometimes, updating the BIOS can help resolve compatibility issues between the motherboard and the GPU. Check the motherboard manufacturer's website for any available BIOS updates.

2. Check the PCIe slot: Make sure that the PCIe slot on your motherboard is clean and free from any debris. Try inserting the GPU into a different PCIe slot on your motherboard, if available.

3. Reset CMOS: Resetting the CMOS (Complementary Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor) can sometimes help resolve display issues. Refer to your motherboard's manual for instructions on how to reset the CMOS.

4. Test with a different power supply: Even if your current PSU seems sufficient, it's possible that it may be causing intermittent power issues. If possible, try using a different power supply unit to see if the problem persists.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it might be worth considering seeking professional help or consulting a local computer repair shop for further assistance.

I understand that you believe your power supply unit (PSU) is sufficient for the GTX 750 Ti. In that case, let's explore some other troubleshooting steps:

1. Check the BIOS settings: Restart your computer and access the BIOS settings. Look for any options related to the graphics card or PCI-E slot and ensure they are set correctly. You can consult your motherboard's manual for guidance on accessing and navigating the BIOS.

2. Check the GPU's power connectors: Ensure that all power connectors on the GTX 750 Ti are properly connected. Sometimes, loose or improperly connected power cables can cause display issues. Try disconnecting and reconnecting them firmly.

3. Try a different PCI-E slot: If your motherboard has multiple PCI-E slots, try installing the GTX 750 Ti in a different slot. This can help determine if there is an issue with the current slot.

4. Verify compatibility: Double-check that the GTX 750 Ti is compatible with your motherboard and other system components. Refer to the manufacturer's specifications and ensure that the GPU is supported.

5. Reset the CMOS: Resetting the CMOS can sometimes resolve display issues. This involves clearing the BIOS settings to their default state. Consult your motherboard's manual for instructions on how to perform a CMOS reset.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it's possible that there may be a hardware problem with the GTX 750 Ti itself. In that case, considering the limited availability of GPU repair services in your area, it may be worth exploring alternative options, such as purchasing a new or used graphics card that is more readily available and compatible with your system.

as i stated above i had multiple monitor's and i had tested them one by one but no luck at all
I apologize for the oversight. Since you have already tested multiple monitors and cables without success, it is unlikely that the issue lies with them.

At this point, considering the troubleshooting steps you have already taken and the limited availability of GPU repair services in your area, it may be best to consider alternative options. These could include purchasing a new or used graphics card that is readily available and compatible with your system.

However, before making any decisions, I would recommend reaching out to the manufacturer or a qualified computer technician for further assistance. They may be able to offer additional troubleshooting advice or provide insight specific to your particular situation.

I apologize for not being able to provide a more definitive solution.

If there is no physical damage to the GPU and you have tried all the troubleshooting steps mentioned, it is possible that the issue could be with the GPU itself. In such cases, it may be worth considering getting a replacement GPU or upgrading to a newer model.

Before making any decisions, you could try reaching out to the manufacturer's customer support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or offer warranty support if the GPU is still under warranty.

If all else fails, you could explore other options, such as using integrated graphics if available on your motherboard, or considering a different GPU that is compatible with your system.

It's unfortunate that GPU repair services are limited in your area, but sometimes replacing the GPU may be the most practical solution.

You're welcome! I hope updating the GPU drivers helps resolve the issue. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. Good luck with the update, and I look forward to hearing about the results.

bale sa spare pc ko po sana gagamitin lods, haha nanghihinayang lang ako baka may pang fix pa sya

not worth it lodi
na ipa repair pa

gagasto ka lang ng malaki