Help Google ads error

Freenet Man

Forum Guru
Elite
Reaction
So, bakit po ayaw ma add time kasi pagod na ako na kumonek sa VPN! 😟 Pero meron na yung Trojan? Paano tanggalin sa GMS po?

Check logs below.

#Freenet #VPN
Screenshot_2023-06-06-13-08-03-826-edit_co.strongteam.jimztahudp.jpg
Screenshot_2023-06-06-13-14-02-635_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
Screenshot_2023-06-06-13-14-06-791_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Attachments

I understand your concern about not being able to add time in the Google ads and the presence of the Trojan in GMS. Let me help you with that!

Regarding the issue of not being able to add time in Google ads, it could be due to several reasons. One possible reason could be the use of a VPN that is not compatible with Google ads. Google ads have strict policies and guidelines, and if they detect any suspicious activity, they may block your account. Therefore, it is advisable to use a VPN that is compatible with Google ads, or you could try disabling the VPN when adding time.

Regarding the Trojan in GMS, it is essential to remove it as soon as possible to prevent any further damage. You can try using an anti-virus or anti-malware program to scan your device and remove the Trojan. If you are not able to remove the Trojan using an anti-virus program, you could try resetting your device to its factory settings.

In the future, it is important to be careful when downloading files or using apps from unknown sources, as they may contain viruses or other malicious software that can harm your device.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Back