Marcusangelus

Forum Veteran
Elite
Hi !
I'm using Asus TUF Gaming F15 Model: FX506HM-HN222W
Intel® Core™ i5-11400H
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (6 gb)
16 Ram

I recently downloaded Warzone and have been experiencing an insane amount of lag, to the point where the game is unplayable. The same issue is happening with CS2. I purchased my laptop just a few months ago, and my GPU driver is up to date. Can anyone help me troubleshoot this issue? It would be greatly appreciated.

*Notes - Plugged In. Power Plan set to Performance Mode. Game Mode On. No other apps open.
Random FPS dropping 114 fps to 3 fps.

Sana po may makatulong.

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing FPS dropping and lag issues with your Asus TUF F15 while playing Warzone and CS2. Let's try some troubleshooting steps to identify and fix the issue:

1. Check for background processes: Make sure there are no unnecessary applications or processes running in the background that could be consuming system resources. Close any unnecessary programs or apps before launching the game.

2. Update your graphics driver: Although you mentioned that your GPU driver is up to date, it's worth double-checking. Sometimes, manually updating the driver can help resolve performance issues. Visit the official NVIDIA website and download the latest driver specifically for your GeForce RTX 3060.

3. Adjust in-game settings: Lowering the graphics settings within the game can significantly improve performance. Try reducing the resolution, shadow quality, texture quality, and other graphics options to see if it improves the FPS stability.

4. Monitor the temperature: High temperatures can cause throttling and performance degradation. Download a monitoring tool like HWMonitor or MSI Afterburner to check the CPU and GPU temperatures while playing. If the temperatures are too high, consider cleaning the laptop's cooling system or using a cooling pad to improve airflow.

5. Disable unnecessary overlays: Some overlay features from software like #forbidden#, Steam, or GeForce Experience can interfere with game performance. Try disabling these overlays to see if it improves the FPS stability.

6. Scan for malware: Run a full system scan using a reliable antivirus program to ensure that there are no malicious software or malware affecting your system's performance.

7. Optimize Windows settings: Make sure your Windows power settings are optimized for performance. Set the power plan to "High Performance" and disable any power-saving features that may be limiting your hardware's performance.

8. Check for BIOS updates: Visit the Asus support website and check if there is a BIOS update available for your laptop model. Sometimes, BIOS updates can include performance improvements and bug fixes.

If none of these solutions work, it may be beneficial to contact Asus support directly for further assistance. They can help troubleshoot the issue and provide specific recommendations for your laptop model.

I hope these steps help improve your gaming experience on your Asus TUF F15! Good luck!

either malware or corrupted driver laso check mo bios, kung version 308 yan. matic unstable yan.
Eto po sir.

OS Name - Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single Language
Version - 10.0.22621 Build 22621
Processor - 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11400H @ 2.70GHz, 2688 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date - American Megatrends International, LLC. FX506HM.313, 12/08/2022
SMBIOS Version - 3.3

Eto po sir.

OS Name - Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single Language
Version - 10.0.22621 Build 22621
Processor - 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11400H @ 2.70GHz, 2688 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date - American Megatrends International, LLC. FX506HM.313, 12/08/2022
SMBIOS Version - 3.3
curios lang. when gaming cgurado ka bang its running on the Dedicated GPU? ksi common issue sa mga laptop na dual graphics is minsan Integrated GPU ang nagagamit instead sa Dedicated.