Marcusangelus

Forum Veteran
Elite
Hi !
I'm using Asus TUF Gaming F15 Model: FX506HM-HN222W
Intel® Core™ i5-11400H
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (6 gb)
16 Ram

I recently downloaded Warzone and have been experiencing an insane amount of lag, to the point where the game is unplayable. The same issue is happening with CS2. I purchased my laptop just a few months ago, and my GPU driver is up to date. Can anyone help me troubleshoot this issue? It would be greatly appreciated.

*Notes - Plugged In. Power Plan set to Performance Mode. Game Mode On. No other apps open.
Random FPS dropping 114 fps to 3 fps.

Eto po ang current game settings

Sana po may makatulong.

COD In game settings.jpg

Attachments

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing lag and FPS drops in Warzone and CS2. Let's go through some troubleshooting steps to try and resolve the issue.

1. Check for driver updates: While you mentioned that your GPU driver is up to date, it's worth double-checking. Visit the official NVIDIA website and download the latest driver specifically for your GeForce RTX 3060.

2. Check for game updates: Make sure that you have the latest updates installed for both Warzone and CS2. Developers often release patches and updates that can help address performance issues.

3. Adjust in-game settings: Since you mentioned your current game settings, let's try tweaking them for better performance. Start by lowering the graphics settings to a level that your system can handle without significant drops in FPS. You can gradually increase the settings until you find a balance between visuals and performance.

4. Disable unnecessary background processes: Close any unnecessary programs running in the background, as they can consume system resources and cause performance issues. Use the Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc) to identify and close any resource-intensive processes.

5. Check for overheating: Excessive heat can cause performance throttling. Ensure that your laptop is well-ventilated and not overheating during gameplay. Use software like HWMonitor to monitor your CPU and GPU temperatures. If temperatures are high, consider using a laptop cooling pad or adjusting the fan settings.

6. Run a malware scan: Malware or viruses can affect system performance. Use a trusted antivirus program to perform a full system scan and remove any potential threats.

7. Update your Windows OS: Make sure your Windows operating system is up to date. Updates often include bug fixes and performance improvements that can benefit gaming.

8. Consider optimizing your system: Use software like MSI Afterburner or EVGA Precision X1 to optimize your GPU settings and potentially improve performance.

If the issue persists after trying these steps, it may be worth reaching out to the game's support team or contacting Asus customer support for further assistance. They might have additional suggestions or be able to help you with a specific issue related to your laptop model.

I hope this helps, and good luck with getting your gaming performance back on track!

try using You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. i'm pretty sure na possibly significant na performance boost mabibigay sayo
Win 11 sir

Pano po sir? Change ako ng OS then re install cod po?

Sinusubukan ko now sa battlenet client baka saka may pagbabago.
Steam client kasi parehas ung Cs2 and Cod ko.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ito ka nlang kesa mag ibang ng os

kong my mga program na naka run sa background
i-off mo ung d mo tlga need..

tapos mabilis ba internet nyo?

Marcusangelus

as of now nag uninstall na muna ako,
pero last time nung nag try ko, wala naman running sa background and malakas naman po ung wifi.
Wait ko na lang siguro mag stable talaga un game, may mga nag sasabi kasi na medyo hindi pa stable ung game.

lower mo na lng ang quality boss
wag mo naka ultra settings or high settings

gawin mong mid or low lang
magkaiba kc ang performance ng laptop sa desktop
ung performance ng laptop GPU compare mo sa desktop GPU
same thing sa CPU din.. mas mahal pa ang laptop vs sa desktop PC

lower mo na lng ang quality.

gamer ako, but mas prefer ko ang desktop PC vs laptop
kc sa bahay lang naman ako naglalaro..

Marcusangelus