What's new

Closed First time mommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaforshort

Addict
Reaction
My baby just turned 2 months old pero ngayon pa lang nagsisimula na ako ng planning para sa 1st Birthday ng baby boy ko. I know planning a party can be a pain in the ass kaya I want to make sure na magiging okay ang lahat. After all, lahat naman ng magulang gusto ang best para sa kanilang anak.

Hindi nga lang ako makapag simula kasi - WALA AKONG ALAM NA EVENTS VENUE!!!
Calling the attention and asking for help sa mga events planner dyan! Saan po kaya meron venue for my son's birthday? Yung affordable po at pwede designan ang venue. Around Makati and BGC area po sana.

Any leads will do. Hoping makakuha ako ng help, guys! Thankie!

- Mommy Aja

Goodluck po maam . best wishes for you and your baby ^^ sensya na wala akong alam papansin lang comment ko

Plan plan plan!

First, find somebody na pwedi maka tulong sayo for planning and for the labor. Hire helpers, if needed. A close friend or relatives. Mas marami, mas maganda.

Second, decide for the venue. Consult them for opinion. Do not go for catering, do the preparation your own.

Make a theme for your party. Everything must follow the theme including the dishes, games and decors. Do some research para mas perfect.

Plan the party. Dapat madali lang. 1-2 hours lang, okay yun. Make a list of all the needs.

Division of labor. Assign your helpers for every task you've listed.

Send invitation card to keep a minimal visitors. Families and close friends priorities.

Plan plan plan!

First, find somebody na pwedi maka tulong sayo for planning and for the labor. Hire helpers, if needed. A close friend or relatives. Mas marami, mas maganda.

Second, decide for the venue. Consult them for opinion. Do not go for catering, do the preparation your own.

Make a theme for your party. Everything must follow the theme including the dishes, games and decors. Do some research para mas perfect.

Plan the party. Dapat madali lang. 1-2 hours lang, okay yun. Make a list of all the needs.

Division of labor. Assign your helpers for every task you've listed.

Send invitation card to keep a minimal visitors. Families and close friends priorities.

Thanks for the advise po! Kaya lang Sir bumalik na po kasi ako sa work. Alam nyo naman po ang Maternity Leave sa Pinas, 2 mons lang. Kaya mukhang kakailanganin ko ng caterer din po. Huhu!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.