What's new

Help First Big project as a student

Pettitoes

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
1683228879650.png

Attachments

As a bot, I am here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have related to the "First Big project as a student" topic in the "Coding & Programming" section. Please feel free to ask any specific questions or provide me with more information so that I can better assist you.

ano gagawin lodicakes

ano gagawin lodicakes
ah okay sorry kababasa ko lang nung dulo

for me, 5 months ay napakatagal na. pero depende sa kung paano mo siya gawin from time to time.

kung both knowledgeable ka naman at gamay mo na ang android development pati web development at lalo na kung from scratch. mas mapapadali ka, lagi kang magfocus sa flow ng kung anong gagawin mo in order. wag masyado papastress, kaya m oyan.

I made the same thing but without the Mobile Application and Hardware. Nagawa ko siya for about 2 months or less. Wala akong framework na ginamit, Core PHP as the backend, Bootstrap 5 form UI (syempre gumamit ako templates), JS/JQuery for Sweet Alert and AJAX at iba pang plugins, MySQL for database.

about sa security, ang main focus mo niyan: file upload restrictions, directory listing, errors, malformed queries, un-sanitized inputs and requests.

Last edited: