What's new

Referral Earn Magma Points to get Lava Airdrop when Mainnet Launch!!!

Yolo-Legend

Grasshopper
Established
Reaction
If you missed Celestia, Dymension, and even the Smart Layer Airdrops Opportunities, then DON'T MISS this one!
Think of Lava as the third part of the modular stack on top of Celestia and Dymension. We connect apps and users to all rollups.
Screenshot (753).png

Here's the guide with screenshots!
1. Register You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.! If asking for code, use A2DIJ
2. Connect your Metamask Wallet, #forbidden#, and X (Twitter) Account!
Screenshot (763).png

3. Go to your Dashboard and select your desired network! In my case, I use EVMOS since I am an Evmos user.
Screenshot (764).png

4. Copy the RPC, either Testnet or Mainnet, and paste it to your Metamask wallet RPC and save. Open your Metamask wallet and follow the screenshot below.
Screenshot (762).png

And that's it! You can now interact to any DeFi to earn points! You can earn points using testnet and mainnet rpc, pero mas malaki ang bigayan ng points kung gamit mo is mainnet rpc based on my experience.
Note, that the points are updated weekly, every Thursday! And today is the first week of points distribution, ito na points ko as of now! (Proof)
Screenshot (761).png

Enjoy grinding ka-PHC! Wag nyong palagpasin ito! Pwede pang humabol dito before their mainnet Q1-Q2 2024.

Attachments

Last edited:

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Yolo-Legend

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors