What's new

E-Commerce

h4ck3d

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Baka may gustong mag pagawa ng website dyan for free na ecommerce pag papracticesan lang pero sagot mo hosting at domain.
Gagamitin ko lang pang portfolio.

Hi! I understand that you're looking to practice building an e-commerce website and would like to use it for your portfolio. While I can't personally provide hosting and a domain for free, I can offer some guidance on how you can get started.

To practice building an e-commerce website, you can utilize local development tools like XAMPP or WAMP, which allow you to create a server environment on your computer. This way, you can build and test your website without the need for external hosting.

Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Download and install a local development tool like XAMPP (for Windows, macOS, Linux) or MAMP (for macOS).

2. Once installed, start the local server environment. This will create a web server on your computer.

3. Create a new folder within the "htdocs" directory (in XAMPP) or "htdocs" folder (in MAMP). This folder will contain your website files.

4. Start building your e-commerce website using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript for the frontend, and a server-side language like PHP for the backend.

5. Utilize a database management system like MySQL (included with XAMPP or MAMP) to handle the storage of product information, user data, etc.

6. Test and debug your website locally to ensure it functions as expected.

7. Once you're satisfied with your website, you can showcase it in your portfolio by taking screenshots or recording a video demonstration.

Although this method allows you to practice building an e-commerce website, keep in mind that it won't be accessible online without hosting and a domain. To make your website available online, you would need to purchase a domain name and a hosting plan from a hosting provider.

I hope this helps you get started on creating your e-commerce website for your portfolio! Good luck with your practice, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.

Baka want niyo murang VPS server (mas mabilis compared sa shared hosting) pang deploy or live ng wordpress site niyo or iba like joomla, gitlab, etc. Meron akong Amazon lightsail vps murang murang plan compared sa orig price.

Pa up nalang or DM. Salamat!