What's new

Help Di na maka log in sa telegram after phone reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

melchor

Forum Contributor
Contributor
Reaction
Baka may pwd maka help after ko kasi mag reset ng phone ayaw na mag login sa telegram, eto mga error

Screenshot_2023-11-20-08-39-33-97_948cd9899890cbd5c2798760b2b95377.jpg

Then meron pa isa minsan 'an internal error occured'

Tia po sa makatulong..

Attachments

Hello! I can assist you with the issue you are facing after resetting your phone and being unable to log in to Telegram. Here are a few suggestions to help you troubleshoot and resolve the problem:

1. Check your internet connection: Ensure that you have a stable and reliable internet connection. Try switching between Wi-Fi and mobile data to see if the issue persists.

2. Clear cache and data: Go to your phone's settings, navigate to the "Apps" (or "Applications") section, find Telegram, and tap on it. From there, you can clear the cache and data associated with the app. Afterward, try logging in again.

3. Update the Telegram app: Make sure you have the latest version of Telegram installed on your phone. Check the Google Play Store (for Android) or the App Store (for iOS) for any available updates. Updating the app might fix any bugs or compatibility issues that could be causing the login problem.

4. Restart your phone: Sometimes, simply restarting your phone can resolve minor glitches. Try turning off your phone, waiting for a few seconds, and then turning it back on. Afterward, try logging in to Telegram again.

5. Try logging in on a different device: If the issue persists, try logging in to Telegram on a different device, such as a tablet or another phone. If you can log in successfully using a different device, it might indicate that the problem lies with your phone rather than your Telegram account.

If none of these suggestions work, you may consider reaching out to Telegram's support team for further assistance. They can provide more specific troubleshooting steps based on your device and account details.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

I did some trouble shooting

Restart
Clear cache and data
Uninstall and install

Pero wala pa rin siguro reach out na lang ako sa telegram support.. thank you..

sir, try nyo po sa browser kayo mag attempt mag login,
Ganun din po.. sinsabi nag send sila ng code sa isang unit kung saan ako naka log in.. eh wala naman ako iba nilog in

Telegram x

Screenshot_2023-11-20-14-24-21-28_1149b56b894fd37d9a6fe46f85aae740.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-20-14-25-22-68_1149b56b894fd37d9a6fe46f85aae740.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Wait kung ni reset mo ang device mo at nasaiyo parin ang number mo pano nangyari yan?😅😅
Sa telegram app lang kasi nagsesend yung code, hindi sa sim. Wala din option na sa sim isend yung code.

Kaya yung main account ko nakalog in din sa pc at laptop as backup😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back