What's new

Depression Is Not A Joke

[UPDATED] A man was believed to have jumped from 4th Floor in a university building in Mandaue City Monday morning, October 17, 2022.

Investigation is ongoing.

1665988820129.jpg

1665988712438.jpg

Attachments

Madalas din ako depressed. Naisip ko din gawin to pero diko talaga magawang saktan sarili ko e parang may pumipigil

yung iba hindi alam na unti unti na silang nilalamon ng depression na parang nalulunod sa dagat ng wala ng kakayahan pang umahon na sa bandang huli magugulat ka nalang na wala na sila na mapapa isip ka nalang kung ano ba talaga yung pinag daanan nila na hindi natin alam na nag bibigay na pala sila na clue na kailangan nila ng tulong natin.. pero tinatawanan o inaakala nating balewala lanng yun..

For me, depression is all about :

unwillingness to move
lacking the ability to concentrate.
not wishing to speak.
not knowing what one desires.
not wanting to do anything.
never being free of suffering.
not comprehending my feelings.
not knowing how I ought to feel.
not smiling.
not laughing.
not a reader.
not going shopping.
not socializing.
not feeling capable.
not feeling productive.
not feeling needed.
not desiring sexual activity.

And finally, NOT knowing how to cure the problem and sometimes NOT even willing to make an effort to get healthier.

Just sad :( We have no idea why we feel unhappy and alone.
Depression is just another term for the word "hopelessness", the cure for depression is enduring it and making sure that yourself gets the help it needs. The number one person that can help you is yourself. No therapy, medicine can't help you if you're not truly willing to undergo such thing.

Back