What's new

Tutorial Create, edit, update and delete (crud) posts with mysql database php

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

works okay with CI

from the site:
"Grocery CRUD works with the one of the simplest frameworks out there.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. would be an easy choice when we want a simple and yet powerful framework"

e sir diba may model naman sa CI ? madali nadin mag crud dun e?

e sir diba may model naman sa CI ? madali nadin mag crud dun e?
yes, there is. you can always use any CRUD library you want sa CI. :)
it's always a matter of preference and what suites your needs. There are tons of libs you can use; or you can simply use the native MVC structure to implement CRUD.
On a personal preference, it is faster to use a library for CRUD sa CI over re-inventing the wheel. Though, of course, you can use OP's tutorial and integrate it sa CI if you want further customization; or if you feel like the CRUD doesn't capture what you want.
For me, I am getting old, I barely have the time to recreate CRUD on every project that I handle.

yes, there is. you can always use any CRUD library you want sa CI. :)
it's always a matter of preference and what suites your needs. There are tons of libs you can use; or you can simply use the native MVC structure to implement CRUD.
On a personal preference, it is faster to use a library for CRUD sa CI over re-inventing the wheel. Though, of course, you can use OP's tutorial and integrate it sa CI if you want further customization; or if you feel like the CRUD doesn't capture what you want.
For me, I am getting old, I barely have the time to recreate CRUD on every project that I handle.

tanong lang sir. halimbawa gumamit ako nito pde na pala na di nko gumamit nung model sir?

tanong lang sir. halimbawa gumamit ako nito pde na pala na di nko gumamit nung model sir?

Pwede ka pa din gumamit ng model sir, for complex queries.
Yung ginagawa kasi ng grocery CRUD is mina-map nya ang table to an object then framework will take care of the model. Of course, this goes sa basic queries. Example:

(Copied from tutorials)

$crud = new grocery_CRUD();

$crud->set_theme('datatables');
$crud->set_table('offices');
$crud->set_subject('Office');
$crud->required_fields('city');
$crud->columns('city','country','phone','addressLine1','postalCode');

$output = $crud->render();

$this->_example_output($output);

this piece of work will automatically create a CRUD complete with forms, list, validations, paging, search, etc. Diba, fast?
Output:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Wow ang galing ng tut saka madaling unawain boss pa tut ako baguhan lang po ako sa java at gusto ko po matutunan yung php saka css sana matulangan nyo boss.