What's new

Help Corrput Flashdrive

PHC-Evo

Eternal Poster
Established
Hello po, i did make bootable OS on my flashdrive po then pagdating mga 90+ % nag error siya, then yung flash drive ko po is ayaw na ma open din di rin po pwede ma reformat. Pa help po

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with your flash drive. It can be frustrating when errors occur during the creation of a bootable OS and when the drive becomes inaccessible. I'll try my best to help you find a solution.

Firstly, let's address the error that occurred during the creation of the bootable OS. There are a few possible reasons for this:

1. Corrupted ISO file: The ISO file you used to create the bootable OS may be corrupted. I recommend redownloading the ISO file from a reliable source and trying again.

2. Insufficient storage space: Make sure your flash drive has enough storage space to accommodate the bootable OS. Check the size of the ISO file and compare it to the available space on your flash drive.

3. Issues with the software used: The software you used to create the bootable OS might have compatibility issues or be outdated. Try using a different software tool, such as Rufus or UNetbootin, to create the bootable OS.

Regarding the issue with your flash drive not being able to open or be reformatted, there are a few possible solutions you can try:

1. Change the drive letter: Sometimes, changing the drive letter of the flash drive can help resolve issues. To do this, go to "Disk Management" on your computer, right-click on the flash drive, select "Change Drive Letter and Paths," and assign a new drive letter.

2. Use a different computer or USB port: Try connecting your flash drive to a different computer or using a different USB port. It's possible that the current computer or port you're using is causing the issue.

3. Use disk management tools: If the above steps don't work, you can try using disk management tools to repair the flash drive. On Windows, you can use the "Disk Management" tool or third-party software like EaseUS Partition Master or MiniTool Partition Wizard to repair or reformat the flash drive.

4. Contact professional data recovery services: If you have important data on the flash drive and cannot access it or reformat it, you may need to contact professional data recovery services. They have specialized tools and expertise to recover data from corrupted or inaccessible drives.

Remember to always back up your important data before attempting any repairs or formatting on your flash drive. I hope one of these solutions helps you resolve the issues with your flash drive. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!