What's new

Help A320m Pro-E

Cutthroat

Forum Veteran
Hi po sa mga expert na Computer Technicians diyan need po help tungkol sa pag update ng bios A320m Pro-E MOBO, nag new processor po kasi ako from Ryzen5 3400G(which is nagpalit ako kasi nahulog ko yung processor during cleaning and na bend mga pins my na tanggal mataas kasi nahulogan) ngayon processor na inupgrade ko is Ryzenn5 4600G ayaw po mag update ng MOBO ko into latest. My way paba ma fix ito? sabi ng technician kasi ang option nalang is mag bago ng MOBO! Salamat po sana my maka pansin

Hello! Sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with updating the BIOS of your A320m Pro-E motherboard for your new Ryzen 5 4600G processor. Updating the BIOS is crucial for compatibility with newer hardware, so it's important to resolve this issue.

Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the problem:

1. Check Compatibility: Ensure that your new Ryzen 5 4600G processor is indeed supported by the A320m Pro-E motherboard. Sometimes, certain BIOS versions are required to support newer processors.

2. Reset CMOS: Try resetting the CMOS on your motherboard. This will reset the BIOS settings to default and might help in resolving any compatibility issues. You can usually do this by removing the CMOS battery from the motherboard for a few minutes and then putting it back in.

3. Update BIOS via USB: If you're having trouble updating the BIOS from within the BIOS menu, you can try updating it using a USB flash drive. Visit the motherboard manufacturer's website, download the latest BIOS version for your motherboard, and follow the instructions to update it using a USB drive.

4. Contact Manufacturer Support: If you're still facing issues, it might be helpful to reach out to the manufacturer's customer support for assistance. They might be aware of any specific issues related to updating the BIOS for your motherboard model.

5. Consider Motherboard Replacement: As a last resort, if all troubleshooting steps fail, and your motherboard doesn't support the new processor even after updating the BIOS, you may need to consider upgrading to a motherboard that is compatible with your Ryzen 5 4600G processor.

I hope these suggestions help you in resolving the issue with updating the BIOS for your A320m Pro-E motherboard. Let me know if you need further assistance or clarification!