What's new

Stories cøøkíé Saviour (Crossover)

WhatMV

Eternal Poster
Reaction
cøøkíé Saviour
MGL Emvie

GingerBrave and Strawberry cøøkíé were adventurous cøøkíé friends. Strawberry cøøkíé is timid and shy, but she is sweet. One day, as Strawberry cøøkíé was gathering candies on the forest of cøøkíés, the travelling Posion Mushroom cøøkíé poisoned her. The Poison Mushroom cøøkíé laughed at what she did as she danced her way away from the forest of cøøkíés.

When GingerBrave was returning from the day's work, he found Strawberry cøøkíé, lying in the forest. He carried Starwberry cøøkíé to his home and called Wizard cøøkíé.

"You're the intelligent Wizard cøøkíé. Please help my friend."

"This is beyond my magic but the hero Pure Vanilla cøøkíé can help her."

Pure Vanilla cøøkíé is a hero who possessed magic that can treat wounds and afflictions but he was a busy cøøkíé. If GingerBrave rides to the hero's home, then the poison will spread on Starwberry cøøkíé's body.

"I will summon him through a magic circle." Wizard cøøkíé said. He quickly drew a magic circle. He then chanted the magic words until the circle glimmered a shine that radiates through the night sky.

A moment later in the middle of the magic circle, a strange orb popped out from the ground and flew away, leaving a shimmering trail. GingerBrave and Wizard cøøkíé gazed at the orb, wondering, until they heard a voice from the magic circle.

"Where are we, Lunox?" a strange tree creature said towards a beauty beside him.

"Maybe they could explain." Lunox said pointing at GingerBrave and Wizard cøøkíé.

"What!" Wizard cøøkíé exclaimed. "We ought to summon Pure Vanilla cøøkíé!"

"You've summoned us and the twilight orb with us." Lunox said.

"Who are you? Can you help our friend?" GingerBrave said.

"What kind of help? This is Belerick and I am Lunox."

"He is Wizard cøøkíé and I'm GingerBrave. Our friend-- inside is Starwberry cøøkíé and she was poisoned. Please we need help."

"An antidote." Lunox said looking at Belerick.

Belerick must know about poisons since he is familiar with nature's magic.

But Belerick looked down, apologetic. "I don't have the skills."

Wizard cøøkíé held GingerBrave's shoulder. They looked at each other's eyes while their lips and eyes were about to cry. But Lunox called their attention.

"The twilight orb can save your friend. You have it, right? It came before us."

"You mean that round light that fly away?" Wizard cøøkíé said.

"What! Where?"

"There..." Wizard cøøkíé said, pointing east.

"We need it. It's powerful! In wrong hands--"

"I'll help, so save Strawberry cøøkíé." GingerBrave stepped in.

"Don't worry. I could feel it hasn't moved yet" Wizard cøøkíé said. "But hurry. Others can sense it too."

"I'll leave Strawberry cøøkíé to you so wait our return. Ease her pain with your magic."

Wizard cøøkíé nodded. He put a magic at GingerBrave's forehead so he could sense the twilight orb as well.

So GingerBrave, Belerick, and Lunox rushed east, and found the twilight orb stuck and shimmering on a tree branch. That tree was gigantic as it had a canopy that were as wide as a plaza.

"Oh. That was what I have felt. With it, I could become the most powerful villain in the world. All shall then revere my power." a sinister voice came from behind the group.

As soon as they heard the voice, Belerick and Lunox jumped away. GingerBrave, who sat on top Belerick's shoulder, recognized the smirking cøøkíé.

"A grim-looking scythe. Dark cloak and evil eyes. It's Licorice cøøkíé! Beware, he will try to get that orb to become the most powerful wizard." GingerBrave said.

Licorice cøøkíé was calm and cool but he kept a nasty smirk.

"It doesn't belong to you." Lunox said.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Yes, but until I get it! For now it belongs to that tree." Licorice cøøkíé exclaimed and rushed to the tree.

Belerick stomped the path of Licorice cøøkíé but the evil cøøkíé struck his other foot with the grim-looking scythe. He tumbled, echoing a loud thud.

GingerBrave leapt in-between Licorice cøøkíé and the tree before he was crushed.

"Are you going to stop me?" Licorice said, mocking the the little GingerBrave.

"I will."

Lunox jumped to intervene, and she nodded.

And as if GingerBrave realized Lunox's mind, the little cøøkíé rushed to climb the tree.

Licorice cøøkíé pursued but Lunox barraged him with magic orbs. Nevertheless, as if his scythe was made of paper, he parried and sliced the magic shots with ease. "No, you don't!" he said with a grin.

Licorice cøøkíé dashed next to Lunox and strengthened his grip on a springing stance. He plans to pull GingerBrave.

"Belerick!"

Belerick clasped the ground to grow massive roots that waved towards the evil cøøkíé. However, Licorice cøøkíé just jumped on top of the roots.

Belerick missed so Licorice cøøkíé hurled his scythe.

So Lunox leapt and barraged larger magic orbs. Her shot hit and turned the scythe astray. So he kept bombarding Licorice cøøkíé.

But Licorice cøøkíé's dark cloak dissipated Lunox's shots. Though, the shots pushed him a little.

With grinding teeth and furrowing brows, Licorice cøøkíé hurled his scythe and pulled Lunox by the belly but GingerBrave shouted:

"I got it!"

Belerick then rushed under GingerBrave.

While Lunox was getting pulled, when her eyes caught GingerBrave on Belerick's back, she turned into a ball of light and escaped.

GingerBrave grabbed on Belerick's shoulder and together they sprinted away. Lunox returned to her form and appeared on their side, smiling at their success.

Belerick then grew huge roots at their tracks to hold the evil Licorice cøøkíé if the cøøkíé decided to pursue.

"No!" Licorice cøøkíé's voice echoed through the woods, mountains, and seas.

When GingerBrave returned with the twilight orb, Lunox used her power to unleash the orb's magic to cure Strawberry cøøkíé.

Strawberry cøøkíé's sweet scent returned right away. She smiled and shook Lunox's hand.

"Thank you!"

Before the sun rise, Wizard cøøkíé opened the magic circle to teleport the saviour back to the Land of Dawn.

Author's Note: "Thank you for reading this short story. I am trying to be a man of literature but I am not professional. I wish to provide stories more beautiful and more entertaining. So please, I need your help. Comment your constructive criticisms, thoughts, and opinions about this story. Finally, thank you and have a wonderful day!"