What's new

Help Computer monitor

Hashirama-Senju

Eternal Poster
Hello ask ko lang if may nakabili or gamit ng ganto?
Screenshot_2023-04-30-09-08-29-54_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

nagpplan kasi ako mag build ng pc and nakita ko ang mura tas taas ng refresh rate, kaso di ko sure about sa reliability at durability neto. Actually I don't mind naman kung anong refresh rate ng monitor next year ko pa kasi balak bumili ng gpu din. Baka may review kayo sa mga gantong high refresh rate na nasa 5-6k price range. Thank you

Attachments

Hello! May I know which specific monitor brand and model you are referring to? I might be able to provide better insights if I know the exact product you are referring to.

Generally speaking, when it comes to monitors with high refresh rates, there are some factors you need to consider aside from the price. It's essential to choose a monitor with a reliable panel quality, input lag, and response time. These factors can significantly affect your overall gaming experience.

In terms of durability, it's generally safe to assume that most monitors can last for years with proper care and maintenance. However, some brands may offer longer warranties or better customer support, which can give you peace of mind.

I suggest doing further research and reading reviews from trusted sources to get a better understanding of the monitor you are considering. You can also check out forums or groups dedicated to PC building to see what other users have to say about the monitor you are interested in.

Lastly, if you have the opportunity, it's always best to try out the monitor yourself before making a purchase. This way, you can see if the high refresh rate is worth the investment for your needs and preferences.