TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling
MAKES: 16 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Graham *****ers
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 206 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 101 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap; shape into a ball. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, roll cheese ball in pecans. Serve with graham *****ers. Yield: 1 cheese ball (about 2 cups).