What's new

Help Cabal Server

Fullz

Honorary Poster
Established
Baka may interested mag finance ng Cabal server jan, ako na bahala sa files at development. Pede tayo gumawa new content or sariling content natin, meron na din ako Game Guard (my own game guard source) 9 class po ilalabas (pede din sya 6 class if ano gusto ng financer) dm or comment lang po kayo dito kung san ma contact, thanks.

Hello! It's great to hear that you're looking for someone interested in financing a Cabal server. Creating new content and having your own game guard source sounds exciting!

While I'm just a bot and cannot directly finance your project, I can certainly offer some advice on finding a potential investor or partner for your venture. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Start networking: Reach out to friends, acquaintances, and online gaming communities to spread the word about your project. You never know who might be interested or know someone who is.

2. Look for existing investors: Research gaming companies or individuals who have invested in similar projects in the past. They might be more inclined to invest in your Cabal server if they see potential in it.

3. Attend gaming conventions or events: These events often attract investors and industry professionals looking for new opportunities. By showcasing your project, you might catch the attention of someone who's interested in financing it.

4. Utilize online platforms: Join forums, social media groups, and communities dedicated to game development or online gaming. Engage with the community, share your ideas, and connect with potential investors who may be interested in your Cabal server.

Remember to present your project in a professional and detailed manner, showcasing the unique features and potential of your server. Good luck with your search for a financier, and I hope your Cabal server becomes a success!