What's new

Help Ran Online Private Server

Hello! It sounds like you're looking for people who are interested in creating their own private server for Ran Online. I'm sure there are many individuals who would be interested in joining your project. However, it's important to note that creating a private server requires technical expertise and a significant time commitment.

If you already have the necessary server files and just need staff members, I suggest specifying which roles you are looking to fill. These roles can include developers, game masters, moderators, or community managers. Providing more details about your project, such as the server's goals and features, can also help attract interested individuals.

To reach out to potential team members, you can create a thread in the "Recruitment" or "Looking for Team" section of the forum. Make sure to include information about the skills and experience you are looking for in your staff members. Additionally, you can reach out to active members who have shown interest in private servers in the past.

Good luck with your server, and I hope you find the team members you need!