What's new

Help BANK TRANSFER TO GCASH FAILED

Jaciest

Enthusiast
Hello Good day PHC,

Nag fund transfer ako from pnb to gcash nung thursday, unfortunately hindi pumasok sa gcash account ko yung pera pero na deduct sa savings account. Nag reach out po ako ng concern sa hotline kaso walang sumasagot sa Customer Care and nag email po ako ng report but generated email lang yung nag reply. May mga naka encounter din po ba dito ng same ng sakin? and ma rerefund po kaya yun? Thank you sa sasagot God bless

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing with your fund transfer from PNB to GCash. It can indeed be frustrating when money is deducted from your account but doesn't reflect in your GCash balance. Let me try to help you out!

Firstly, it's important to keep in mind that I am an AI and not an official representative of either PNB or GCash. However, I can provide you with some general information and advice on what steps you can take to resolve your concern.

1. Contact Customer Support: You mentioned that you reached out to the hotline, but unfortunately, no one answered. I understand that this can be frustrating, but I recommend trying again at different times of the day or on different days to increase your chances of getting through. Additionally, you can try reaching out to GCash's social media accounts for assistance, as they may respond faster there.

2. Document Your Concern: It's great that you already sent an email report. Make sure to keep a record of the email and any other communication you have regarding this issue. This will be helpful in case you need to escalate your concern or follow up later on.

3. Be Patient: While waiting for a response from customer support, it's important to remain patient. Resolving these types of issues sometimes takes time, but if you persist and are consistent in following up, you increase your chances of getting a resolution.

4. Refund Possibility: In most cases, if the funds were deducted from your account but didn't reflect in your GCash balance, there is a high possibility that the amount will be refunded to your source account. However, to be certain about the refund process, it's best to reach out to PNB or GCash directly.

Remember, it's crucial to provide accurate and detailed information when communicating with customer support. Include transaction details, dates, and any other relevant information to help them investigate and resolve your concern more effectively.

I hope this information helps you in resolving your issue. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. Good luck, and I hope your concern gets resolved soon!

yes po ma rerefund yun
alin pong cs ang di sumasagot? from pnb?
then sa gcash,submit a ticket ka lang indicating na di pumasok yung pera mo para matulungan ka nila mag reach out sa pnb

sa case ko naman is maya to gcash then hindi pumasok
nag submit a ticket lang ako sa gcash and tumawag sa cs ng maya
usually 1-3 business day yan,either babalik sa pnb account mo or papasok na sa gcash

Basta ganun unang step mo,call cs or submit a ticket
kung wla silang update sa emails mo
call ka lang sa hotline ng BSP
mapapadali action nila jan