What's new

Trivia Atheists, can you explain (without sarcasm or anger) why you don't believe in God?

kasi boss why would christians hide the very evidence of their core belief and they were instructed to bring people to the lord, hiding in secret is against the ethos of christianity

akala ko kasi you were warning us coz you've been instructed to save people
Eh , religions nowadays are commercialized,true your Jesus spoke to me in 2021 in a dream,he even handed me the diamond vibrating sword of Arch.Angl Michael in my dream,,just enjoy life as you know it or maybe you could try to engineer a virus to counter covid perhaps you may save them. For me I'm just the dark prophet I don't have to do much,just chillin', I already told the ermana mayores ng simbahan na malapit samen about my dream and only 2 believed, well just pray hard. Goodluck. What ever must happen must happen.

as a misantropy and atheist i believe that religion only exist to make sure everyone will follow a certain path and that is to be good same a misantropy people just keep doing the same exact thing over and over being kind because society tell them so because the bible tell them so and wheres the freedom over there? theres nothing having a freedom is not letting people judge you or tell you what to do kung gusto mo pumatay pumatay ka thats freedom wala ka pake sa sasabihin ng society sayo kase you have freedom tulad den ng ano lalaki ka sa isang born again na family syempre born again kana hanggang mamatay depende kung lilipat ka ng ibang religion kase gusto mo maging christian so bata ka pa lang wala kana freedom kase lalaki ka sa decision ng magulang mo the point is we facing a lot of problems from cultures, religions and etc the lack of evidence shows us that heaven or hell or life after death is true nor god existence everything is just a story that has been told us to let us walk into a good path . diko na alam mga sinasabi ko paki gets na lang haha ligo na ako

Believing in the supernatural is a learned handicap. It is really a limiter for the mind. To make you stop asking questions.
Actually, ngayon mas inisip ko, believing anything is a learned handicap.

as a misantropy and atheist i believe that religion only exist to make sure everyone will follow a certain path and that is to be good same a misantropy people just keep doing the same exact thing over and over being kind because society tell them so because the bible tell them so and wheres the freedom over there? theres nothing having a freedom is not letting people judge you or tell you what to do kung gusto mo pumatay pumatay ka thats freedom wala ka pake sa sasabihin ng society sayo kase you have freedom tulad den ng ano lalaki ka sa isang born again na family syempre born again kana hanggang mamatay depende kung lilipat ka ng ibang religion kase gusto mo maging christian so bata ka pa lang wala kana freedom kase lalaki ka sa decision ng magulang mo the point is we facing a lot of problems from cultures, religions and etc the lack of evidence shows us that heaven or hell or life after death is true nor god existence everything is just a story that has been told us to let us walk into a good path . diko na alam mga sinasabi ko paki gets na lang haha ligo na ako
you have a point on the concept of freedom and i would say mas powerful pa yung state mismo kaysa dun sa mga religious gods na iyan, kasi yung state papatayin ka talaga actual kapag di ka tumupad sa batas, pero yung religious gods wala eh puro nakasulat lang wala namang sample or shall we say "demonstration" haha kakanood ng hellbound
Believing in the supernatural is a learned handicap. It is really a limiter for the mind. To make you stop asking questions.
Actually, ngayon mas inisip ko, believing anything is a learned handicap.
i agree that believing anything is handicap, that's why science does not encourage belief but it promotes knowing whatever the currently most accepted instead of believing in them as final authorities/truth

Last edited:
not an atheist but what I have observed from them during debates is that they do believe in the saying "to see is to believe" and they are more on what was proven and can be explained by science.

well we do have different beliefs and opinions when it comes to religion but what really matters most is how we respect each other.

also I think that almost all of us are aware on what really are the main players in this life that divides people, so don't let this religion thing or your beliefs divides you.

we on our family do have different kinds of takes when it comes to this religion thing, same with my friends but we never did argue when it comes to this. Do it and you'll definitely live in a good in peaceful environment.

not an atheist but what I have observed from them during debates is that they do believe in the saying "to see is to believe" and they are more on what was proven and can be explained by science.
to see is to believe is so old and i think atheists already rejected that statement since the advancement of science to which we are no longer observing things by just seeing them

i agree with you on the science part, that is why the gods are called the "god of gaps" as they fill in whatever science cannot explain

to see is to believe is so old and i think atheists already rejected that statement since the advancement of science to which we are no longer observing things by just seeing them

i agree with you on the science part, that is why the gods are called the "god of gaps" as they fill in whatever science cannot explain
well no worries just dropping by with a bit of advice that might help others to have a good and peaceful life. Happy 2023 to all of us. ^_^

Even if I'm the counter part of your Jesus(I have the antichrist name) let me tell you this, God is real! Jesus is real. Proof? Check scientist/tomb raider Ron Wyatt's discovery of the ark of covenant and the dripping alive blood of Christ, ordinary human has 23 chromosomes while Jesus' blood has 24 chromosomes the blood found on the spear of destiny and the blood in the broken ark of covenant is alive until today 2000 yrs + and Jesus' blood never dies.

~vergilobiasdematera/iamsobadgreaterevil/iamboasgreaterdevil~
You're not the antichrist, if you are then you wouldn't mind using the Internet and commenting here.

Totally agree ako jan.

But there are also crącks that science can never explain. Humanity, ethics, morals.

So, to hail science as the Divine is also a learned handicap. This was the mistake of Marx and Hitler, Mao, Neitzche,, because they tried to use science in Politics.

If we view beliefs as branches of the school of thought and understanding, religion and science are hyperspecialized on their fields. They were trained to narrow their perspective.

But at one point in history, they were one. This was back in the days of philosophy.
So, to have a real understanding with depth, I think it is best to look back to philosophy, to be able to grasp both science and religion.

This is why I am a pro-christianity atheist.

Last edited:
Does anybody here 100% know the TRUTH about what he/she understands who and what god is? If you are that one then you should not JUST believe what others convinced/taught you to believe.

opinyon ko lang 'to ts, so you may take it as a grain of salt.

most likely, kung saan ka ipinanganak and kung ano yung religion nung family mo ayun din yung magiging religion mo. halimbawa tayo sa pilipinas, christian catholic country karamihan. matic christian ka. yung god/jesus yung kalalakihan mong diyos. pero kung halimbawa naman sa ibang panig ng mundo ka ipinanganak, let's say muslim country. ibang diyos din kalalakihan mo so ayun yung paniniwalaan mo. kaya ang tanong ko sa sarili ko, alin ang totoo? kung bawat religion nag-claim na sa kanila yung totoo. ayun yung turning point ko kaya ako naging atheist. bago ako maniwala uli sa mga diyos, at least bring some evidence. hindi yung galing lang sa libro.
Hi ts, may i ask lang po, para sayo, gaano mo naiintindihan sa sarili mo ang hindi mo paniniwala sa Diyos?

But there are also crącks that science can never explain. Humanity, ethics, morals.
i agree that science has no explanation on these topics as of the moment just like the god topic but claiming that science can never cover these topics is a very wrong idea, this is why i'm practicing a person without morality, ethics and humanity until science will be able to explain them, as for now i only perform the humanity, ethics and morality that is required by laws of the land to not get killed, just minimum (minimalist ika nga)

Last edited:
You're not the antichrist, if you are then you wouldn't mind using the Internet and commenting here.
Well I didn't believe that too, during my high school years my math teacher kneel in front of me near the faculty room I told him,woah what's with the kneeling? He told me "hail oh prince of darkness" I like deciphering rearranging names(he is a genius by the way) and I just checked your name and I was stunned vergilobiasdematera=iamsobadgreaterevil(one in a billion chance match) and vergilobiasdematera=iamboasgreaterdevil(one in a trillion chance match) he also told me that was not a fluke, it occured twice therefore end of the world is real. I didn't believed him until one day I was beaten up without apparent reason I saw their faces it was hurtful for me but I recovered easily and one day one by one I saw their names on black and white wood hanging on trees or posts they all died of "heart attack" more than a decade later the nine headed dragon came, the eternal virus that I dreamed of came to life. Why don't you put that into your bucket list to visit my place where I discovered my apocalyptic skills, del Rosario, canaman ask for my name and ask where the most unclean and most unholy pinakamabahong tao na nakamamatay bago 10-100 meters maaamoy mo na, ask for Che² in the store or any store owner near and ask them how many people passed away just by mocking my name and mentioning it in vain because of my apocalyptic odor. I specifically target the hearts of persons for they sometimes are heartless.

Last edited:
Di ako atheist since common sense na lang na merong Creator (God)
Yung way lang ng mga religions parang mali, ginawa pang negosyo eh.
Sapilitang tithes kahit wala ka ng makain.
Kaya di ako nagsisimba.
Just pray and be good na lang.

Back