What's new

Closed Are you really a Christian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS ONLY FOR THEIST MOST SPECIFICALLY FOR "CHRISTIANS". RESPECT.

Hi.

First I just want to say that this is somewhat a rant. Why? Please read it all. Please hear me out first. And I am not affiliated with any "religion" or "sekt" or "cult".

Okay.

So, basically I'm having some convo with people from this site ranging from theist to atheist. Those convos sometimes go for chill to debate to heated debate to VERY VERY HEATED DEBATE and in most cases I will just ignore them.

I get why some "atheist" don't understand the gospel. They are clueless. They are faithless and I get that. But for a "Christian" not to know it? I mean, COME ON?!! REAAAAAAALLLLYYY??!!

In most threads that I had a "debate" with a self proclaimed "Christians" what I don't understand ARE THESE:

1. You are calling yourselves Christian YET YOU DONT OWN A BIBLE...neither a Bible App.
2. You are calling yourselves Christian YET A VERY FEW OF YOU READ THE WHOLE BIBLE... The whole 66 books.
3.You are calling yourself a Christian YET YOU ARE SAYING THAT JESUS ABOLISHED THE COMMANDMENTS.

REEEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYY???

Ilang beses nako nakipag-usap. Ilang beses nako nagsalita. Ilang beses ko pa uulitin? WALANG NILABAG NA BATAS SI KRISTO. Sinabi Nya yan sa Bible. Sinabi Yan nila Paul, ni Peter, ni John, ng Mga apostol Nya. Sinabi Yan Ng mga Propeta. WALA SYANG NILABAG NI ISA. LAHAT TINUPAD HANGGANG MAMATAY SYA SA EDAD NA 33.

LET ME EDUCATE YOU "CHRISTIANS".

1. Ang isang "work" ni Christ para mailigtas KA ay MAGING ISANG SACRIFICE .
2. Para maging "worthy sacrifice" SYA ay kailangan WALA SYANG KASALANAN.
3. Kung may susuwayin Sya, KAHIT ISA LANG, ay magiging makasalanan Sya dahil sa LAW it is ALL OR NOTHING. MAGKAMALI KA KAHIT SA ISANG PINAKAMALIIT AY MAGKAKAMALI KA SA LAHAT.
4. Now, use your brain (kung working ba yang comprehension mo). Kung si Kristo sinuway ung Sabbath, worthy ba Sya bilang Messiah? Ikaw na sumagot.

Alam ko naman kung bakit ayaw nyo sundin. I get it. May trabaho kayo sa Sabado. May lakad kayo ng barkada mo. May date kayo sa Sogo ng jowa mo. Fine! Di ko nmn ipipilit na sundin nyo. Pero konting respeto naman. Ilang beses ko nang sinabi to. HUWAG NYONG PAGMUKHAING NAGSINUNGALING UNG DIYOS KO!

Alam kong you hate reading the gospel. Alam kong ilang taon kana sa "church" mo pero ni isang libro sa 66 na book ng bible eh Hindi mo matapos. Walang pumipilit sayo. Mas gusto mo pakinggan ung pastor mo, okay! Pero mahiya ka naman.

Kung ayaw mong sundin, OKAY! Just dont impose your I'll mannered pride against the gospel.

HUWAG MONG IPAGKALAT NA TAMA KA DAHIL HINDI KA SUMUSUNOD TAPOS SASABIHIN MO PANG INUTUSAN KA NI KRISTO NA GAWIN YUN.

ANG SARAP MO PO SAKTAN. REAL TALK. 😀

ANG ORIGIN NG COMMANDMENTS AY GANITO:

1. ORIGINAL - (1) Love your God with all your might; (2) Love your neighbor as you love yourself.

2. HINATI SA 10 - (1)You shall have no other gods before Me(God).
(2)"You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me. "You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing lovingkindness to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
(3)"You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not leave him unpunished who takes His name in vain.
(4)"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a sabbath of the Lord your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter, your male or your female servant or your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day; therefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day and made it holy.
(5)"Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you.
(6)"You shall not murder.
(7)"You shall not commit adultery.
(8)"You shall not s†éál.
(9)"You shall not be@r false witness against your neighbor.
(10)"You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife or his male servant or his female servant or his ox or his donkey or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

3. Tapos hinati ulit at naging 613(Hindi ko na iisa-isahin).

Nakita mo ung pattern? Habang padami ng padami pabigat ng pabigat. At kaya dumami kasi mahirap turuan ung mga ISRAELITA noon. Kaya lalong ginawang "specific" ung dating 2 utos lang.

UNG FIRST 4 NG COMMANDMENTS = LOVE YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT
UNG NEXT 6 NG COMMANDMENTS AY =
LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF.

Common sense nalang. NASA PANG 4 UNG SABBATH. KUNG HINDI IMPORTANTE YAN EH BAKET MAS MATAAS SA HUWAG PUMATAY? SA HUWAG MAGNAKAW? SA HUWAG MANGALUNYA? AT HIGIT NA MAHALAGA KESA SA DI PAGKAIN NG DUGO NA WALA SA 10 COMMANDMENTS??

Kung di mo Kaya sundin, please lang... Wag mo nalang ituro sa iba na huwag din sila sumunod.

And will you stop saying that "as a Christian we are not under the law cause we have a new law with Christ." HALATANG HALATANG DI KA NAGBABASA NG BIBLE. WALANG BINAGO SI CHRIST SA COMMANDMENTS DAHIL KAHIT MGA APOSTLE AT EARLY CHRISTIAN SINUSUNOD UNG 613 LAWS.

The Gospel will NEVER contradict itself.

ANG BIBLIYA AY BINABASA NG BUO BAGO KA MAGCONCLUDE. KAYA MADAMING MISQUOTED NA BIBLE VERSES AY DAHIL SA MGA SUNDAY CHRISTIANS NA CHERRY PICKER NA NAMIMILI LANG KUNG ANUNG GUSTO NILA TAPOS IDEDENY UNG IBA.

And if your false idea of jesus is telling you not to follow the law, then maybe you need to reexamine yourself and ask "am I saved"? For MY LORD JESUS SAID "If you love me, Keep my Commandments." John 14:15

Take this in any form of criticism you want, I don't care. BUT AS FOR ME, I WILL RESPECT MY GOD AND HIS LAWS.

God bless.
your bible is only capable of teaching people by it's s
THIS IS ONLY FOR THEIST MOST SPECIFICALLY FOR "CHRISTIANS". RESPECT.

Hi.

First I just want to say that this is somewhat a rant. Why? Please read it all. Please hear me out first. And I am not affiliated with any "religion" or "sekt" or "cult".

Okay.

So, basically I'm having some convo with people from this site ranging from theist to atheist. Those convos sometimes go for chill to debate to heated debate to VERY VERY HEATED DEBATE and in most cases I will just ignore them.

I get why some "atheist" don't understand the gospel. They are clueless. They are faithless and I get that. But for a "Christian" not to know it? I mean, COME ON?!! REAAAAAAALLLLYYY??!!

In most threads that I had a "debate" with a self proclaimed "Christians" what I don't understand ARE THESE:

1. You are calling yourselves Christian YET YOU DONT OWN A BIBLE...neither a Bible App.
2. You are calling yourselves Christian YET A VERY FEW OF YOU READ THE WHOLE BIBLE... The whole 66 books.
3.You are calling yourself a Christian YET YOU ARE SAYING THAT JESUS ABOLISHED THE COMMANDMENTS.

REEEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYY???

Ilang beses nako nakipag-usap. Ilang beses nako nagsalita. Ilang beses ko pa uulitin? WALANG NILABAG NA BATAS SI KRISTO. Sinabi Nya yan sa Bible. Sinabi Yan nila Paul, ni Peter, ni John, ng Mga apostol Nya. Sinabi Yan Ng mga Propeta. WALA SYANG NILABAG NI ISA. LAHAT TINUPAD HANGGANG MAMATAY SYA SA EDAD NA 33.

LET ME EDUCATE YOU "CHRISTIANS".

1. Ang isang "work" ni Christ para mailigtas KA ay MAGING ISANG SACRIFICE .
2. Para maging "worthy sacrifice" SYA ay kailangan WALA SYANG KASALANAN.
3. Kung may susuwayin Sya, KAHIT ISA LANG, ay magiging makasalanan Sya dahil sa LAW it is ALL OR NOTHING. MAGKAMALI KA KAHIT SA ISANG PINAKAMALIIT AY MAGKAKAMALI KA SA LAHAT.
4. Now, use your brain (kung working ba yang comprehension mo). Kung si Kristo sinuway ung Sabbath, worthy ba Sya bilang Messiah? Ikaw na sumagot.

Alam ko naman kung bakit ayaw nyo sundin. I get it. May trabaho kayo sa Sabado. May lakad kayo ng barkada mo. May date kayo sa Sogo ng jowa mo. Fine! Di ko nmn ipipilit na sundin nyo. Pero konting respeto naman. Ilang beses ko nang sinabi to. HUWAG NYONG PAGMUKHAING NAGSINUNGALING UNG DIYOS KO!

Alam kong you hate reading the gospel. Alam kong ilang taon kana sa "church" mo pero ni isang libro sa 66 na book ng bible eh Hindi mo matapos. Walang pumipilit sayo. Mas gusto mo pakinggan ung pastor mo, okay! Pero mahiya ka naman.

Kung ayaw mong sundin, OKAY! Just dont impose your I'll mannered pride against the gospel.

HUWAG MONG IPAGKALAT NA TAMA KA DAHIL HINDI KA SUMUSUNOD TAPOS SASABIHIN MO PANG INUTUSAN KA NI KRISTO NA GAWIN YUN.

ANG SARAP MO PO SAKTAN. REAL TALK. 😀

ANG ORIGIN NG COMMANDMENTS AY GANITO:

1. ORIGINAL - (1) Love your God with all your might; (2) Love your neighbor as you love yourself.

2. HINATI SA 10 - (1)You shall have no other gods before Me(God).
(2)"You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me. "You shall not make for yourself an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing lovingkindness to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
(3)"You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not leave him unpunished who takes His name in vain.
(4)"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a sabbath of the Lord your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter, your male or your female servant or your cattle or your sojourner who stays with you. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day; therefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day and made it holy.
(5)"Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you.
(6)"You shall not murder.
(7)"You shall not commit adultery.
(8)"You shall not s†éál.
(9)"You shall not be@r false witness against your neighbor.
(10)"You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife or his male servant or his female servant or his ox or his donkey or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

3. Tapos hinati ulit at naging 613(Hindi ko na iisa-isahin).

Nakita mo ung pattern? Habang padami ng padami pabigat ng pabigat. At kaya dumami kasi mahirap turuan ung mga ISRAELITA noon. Kaya lalong ginawang "specific" ung dating 2 utos lang.

UNG FIRST 4 NG COMMANDMENTS = LOVE YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT
UNG NEXT 6 NG COMMANDMENTS AY =
LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF.

Common sense nalang. NASA PANG 4 UNG SABBATH. KUNG HINDI IMPORTANTE YAN EH BAKET MAS MATAAS SA HUWAG PUMATAY? SA HUWAG MAGNAKAW? SA HUWAG MANGALUNYA? AT HIGIT NA MAHALAGA KESA SA DI PAGKAIN NG DUGO NA WALA SA 10 COMMANDMENTS??

Kung di mo Kaya sundin, please lang... Wag mo nalang ituro sa iba na huwag din sila sumunod.

And will you stop saying that "as a Christian we are not under the law cause we have a new law with Christ." HALATANG HALATANG DI KA NAGBABASA NG BIBLE. WALANG BINAGO SI CHRIST SA COMMANDMENTS DAHIL KAHIT MGA APOSTLE AT EARLY CHRISTIAN SINUSUNOD UNG 613 LAWS.

The Gospel will NEVER contradict itself.

ANG BIBLIYA AY BINABASA NG BUO BAGO KA MAGCONCLUDE. KAYA MADAMING MISQUOTED NA BIBLE VERSES AY DAHIL SA MGA SUNDAY CHRISTIANS NA CHERRY PICKER NA NAMIMILI LANG KUNG ANUNG GUSTO NILA TAPOS IDEDENY UNG IBA.

And if your false idea of jesus is telling you not to follow the law, then maybe you need to reexamine yourself and ask "am I saved"? For MY LORD JESUS SAID "If you love me, Keep my Commandments." John 14:15

Take this in any form of criticism you want, I don't care. BUT AS FOR ME, I WILL RESPECT MY GOD AND HIS LAWS.

God bless.
so anong mangyayari pag di minahal ang diyos mo??mpupunta ka ba sa impyerno?sa pilipinas almost 99% of population relihiyoso pero hindi dahil sa isa kang banal ay mabuti ka nang tao.. .ang pagiging relihiyoso ay hindi ka magiging mabuting tao kundi nagsisimula ang pagiging mabuti sa pakikitao mo. .the problem of our society is we learn a bible to satisfy our action but without knowing the world

your bible is only capable of teaching people by it's s

so anong mangyayari pag di minahal ang diyos mo??mpupunta ka ba sa impyerno?sa pilipinas almost 99% of population relihiyoso pero hindi dahil sa isa kang banal ay mabuti ka nang tao.. .ang pagiging relihiyoso ay hindi ka magiging mabuting tao kundi nagsisimula ang pagiging mabuti sa pakikitao mo. .the problem of our society is we learn a bible to satisfy our action but without knowing the world
Huh? Anu ung "by it's.....?"

Mapupunta sa impyerno Kasi
1. Highly likely nakagawa na ng krimen worthy of imprisonment pero di nakulong due to unknown reason
2. Nagcause Ng galit/lungkot/problema sa iba
3. Madami pa... Tamad ako magsulat eh.

Eh ikaw.. Wala kang bible so mabuting Tao ka?

Un nga lang "this is ONLY for THEIST" di mo marespeto eh? 🤣

then kung for theist only then atheist should question your imaginary book and your ghost friend who never existed 2000 years ago😂😂

useless pagsabihan tong tao na to. nilamon na ng bible ang utak, isinautak, hindi isinapuso. ahahaha. history muna basahin mo bago ang bible, nandun kung bakit nagkaroon ng mga religion. nasa tao ang pagkakasalba hindi sa relihiyon kinabibilangan mo. kung RESPETO gusto mo. matuto ka din rumespeto sa ibang relihiyon na hindi naniniwala sa nabasa mo. yun lang naman ang tamang word dun.
kung patuloy ka makikipagtalo about diyan sa bible mo, explore mo mundo at makipagtalo ka sa ibat ibang relihiyon about sa nabasa mo sa bible.

2 Corinthians 13:5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

We cannot Judge one another.

But we can stand firm on what we believe in and fight for our beliefs.

But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,
1 peter 3:15

2 Corinthians 13:5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

We cannot Judge one another.

But we can stand firm on what we believe in and fight for our beliefs.

But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,
1 peter 3:15
fight for our beliefs? if yung opposite side ganun din ginawa anong resulta?

iisa lang religion christianity pero iba iba paniniwala dahil iba iba pagkakaintindi kaya nga may ibat ibang religion sa mundo na kahit isang bible lang ginagamit paano mo ipaglalaban kung a must ang separation? dahil hindi talaga tugma pinaglalaban niyo iba yung pagkakaintindi niyo

napag isip ko na NO to debate respect is needed kahit mali sila mali ako para sayo wala kang magagawa isa lang resulta nito "war" the only thing you can do as a christian is to ask for God pray for us and put all of your burden to the LORD God

nilamon na talaga ng bible utak nito. try mo makipagdebate sa buddhism at muslim at ipilit mo yung Diyos mo. tignan ko kung magkaintindihan kayo. 😂
kahit ano lupasay mo diyan di mo mababaliktad ang paniniwala ng iba sa kung ano ang paniniwala mo.
kahit tumalon ka pa sa building o magpapako ulit sa cross na ang ibig sabihin ay kaparusahan sa panahon ni Jesus eh walang mangyayari sa ipinaglalaban mo.
Respeto lang. at wag mo na ko basahan pa ng mga versikulo at kung gusto mo gumawa ng sarili mong relihiyon sa pagbabasa mo ng ganyan, eh gamit ka ng megaphone at magsisigaw ka kalsada ng bawat kabayanan upang ikay may mahikayat sa iyong sariling kulto. . . 😊

useless pagsabihan tong tao na to. nilamon na ng bible ang utak, isinautak, hindi isinapuso. ahahaha. history muna basahin mo bago ang bible, nandun kung bakit nagkaroon ng mga religion. nasa tao ang pagkakasalba hindi sa relihiyon kinabibilangan mo. kung RESPETO gusto mo. matuto ka din rumespeto sa ibang relihiyon na hindi naniniwala sa nabasa mo. yun lang naman ang tamang word dun.
kung patuloy ka makikipagtalo about diyan sa bible mo, explore mo mundo at makipagtalo ka sa ibat ibang relihiyon about sa nabasa mo sa bible.
History book po ang bible.. 🤔

nilamon na talaga ng bible utak nito. try mo makipagdebate sa buddhism at muslim at ipilit mo yung Diyos mo. tignan ko kung magkaintindihan kayo. 😂
kahit ano lupasay mo diyan di mo mababaliktad ang paniniwala ng iba sa kung ano ang paniniwala mo.
kahit tumalon ka pa sa building o magpapako ulit sa cross na ang ibig sabihin ay kaparusahan sa panahon ni Jesus eh walang mangyayari sa ipinaglalaban mo.
Respeto lang. at wag mo na ko basahan pa ng mga versikulo at kung gusto mo gumawa ng sarili mong relihiyon sa pagbabasa mo ng ganyan, eh gamit ka ng megaphone at magsisigaw ka kalsada ng bawat kabayanan upang ikay may mahikayat sa iyong sariling kulto. . . 😊
Luh? Pinaglalaban mo? 😂

There was a lot of commandment sir. If you read your bible. You'll know.
Sir may i know how may commandment in Christian Bible? for all i know there are only 10.
If you are referring to 613 Commandment, isn't that from the JEWISH BIBLE? (correct me if i am wrong)

Sir may i know how may commandment in Christian Bible? for all i know there are only 10.
If you are referring to 613 Commandment, isn't that from the JEWISH BIBLE? (correct me if i am wrong)
Bayan....naturo nmn Yan sa Shool eh... Nakasulat nmn sa taas.

Paulit-ulit.............

then kung for theist only then atheist should question your imaginary book and your ghost friend who never existed 2000 years ago😂😂
HUH?
Di nagkonek ung sinabi mo..
Anu daw?..... 😂

Sabi na di mo alam sinasabi mo eh.

🎤Lalalalala
I'm gonna stop your nonsense. you are DELUSIONAL, COMPLETE STUPIDITY, and IGNORANCE. stop spreading wrong information. NAKAKAHIYA KA NA.

This is from KEN HAM (a renowned Christian Fundamentalist)
kenham.PNG

now if you still persist, READY TO GET BURNED

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.