What's new

Are you an Atheist

Like the Title entails, Are you an Atheist?

• Total voters

Silent Agony

Honorary Poster
Reaction
I do am one, gusto ko lang malaman kung ilan tayo dito.

That is fine, what you like is what you like it doesn't necessarily mean you are something else.
correct, people are born in a family with religion and whenever they become atheist or non-religious they don't bother changing their registration just like me i am still a baptist in papers but no longer practicing, so most atheist don't identify themselves as one, like me i am still playing christmas songs but the goal is to satisfy the craving neighbor haha

correct, people are born in a family with religion and whenever they become atheist or non-religious they don't bother changing their registration just like me i am still a baptist in papers but no longer practicing, so most atheist don't identify themselves as one, like me i am still playing christmas songs but the goal is to satisfy the craving neighbor haha
I also am not legally acknowledge as an Atheist because I'm too busy to process it on legal side, it's no problem anyway it doesn't bother me plus idk but i think my family still don't know that I'm an Atheist mostly the old generation. It's a lot of trouble to tell them because they all are too narrow minded, they won't bother to listen what they'll do is probably machinegun me with scolding and bullshit.

Back