What's new

Help Anong pinagkaiba sa RTX and GTX anong pinaka maganda?

gintama89

Eternal Poster
Established
hi guys! Can I ask some question? I hope that you can help me? anong pinagkaiba sa RTX and GTX anong pinaka maganda?

Hi! Of course, I'd be happy to help you out with your question. The main difference between RTX and GTX graphics cards lies in the technologies they offer.

RTX (Ray Tracing) series graphics cards, manufactured by Nvidia, are equipped with dedicated hardware to support real-time ray tracing. Ray tracing is a rendering technique that improves the quality of lighting and reflections in games, resulting in more realistic and immersive visuals. RTX cards also boast technologies like DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling), which uses AI to upscale lower-resolution images in real-time while maintaining sharpness and visual fidelity.

On the other hand, GTX (Graphics) series cards are older models that do not have dedicated hardware for ray tracing or DLSS. These cards still offer reliable performance for gaming and other graphics-intensive tasks, but they lack the advanced features found in the newer RTX series.

Considering which one is "better" depends on your specific needs. If you prioritize cutting-edge graphics with ray tracing and AI-based features, then an RTX card would be the best choice. However, if you don't mind sacrificing those advanced features and are looking for a more budget-friendly option that still delivers solid performance, a GTX card would be a suitable option.

Ultimately, it's important to consider factors such as your budget, the specific games or applications you plan to use, and your desired level of graphical fidelity when deciding between RTX and GTX graphics cards.

mas high end and RTX cards

RTX 4090 ng nvidia pa rin pinakamaganda sa ngayon

pero naka-depende pa rin po sa specs ng pc if kakayanin ba yung GPU na plano mo bilhin
ahh I see!! kasi yung processor kung gusto kong bilhin is AMD ryzen 3 , pwd na yan nuh sa RTX boss?

Hi! Of course, I'd be happy to help you out with your question. The main difference between RTX and GTX graphics cards lies in the technologies they offer.

RTX (Ray Tracing) series graphics cards, manufactured by Nvidia, are equipped with dedicated hardware to support real-time ray tracing. Ray tracing is a rendering technique that improves the quality of lighting and reflections in games, resulting in more realistic and immersive visuals. RTX cards also boast technologies like DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling), which uses AI to upscale lower-resolution images in real-time while maintaining sharpness and visual fidelity.

On the other hand, GTX (Graphics) series cards are older models that do not have dedicated hardware for ray tracing or DLSS. These cards still offer reliable performance for gaming and other graphics-intensive tasks, but they lack the advanced features found in the newer RTX series.

Considering which one is "better" depends on your specific needs. If you prioritize cutting-edge graphics with ray tracing and AI-based features, then an RTX card would be the best choice. However, if you don't mind sacrificing those advanced features and are looking for a more budget-friendly option that still delivers solid performance, a GTX card would be a suitable option.

Ultimately, it's important to consider factors such as your budget, the specific games or applications you plan to use, and your desired level of graphical fidelity when deciding between RTX and GTX graphics cards.
ahh I see Thank you so much

GTX mga tira tira nalang yan ng mga super old na GPUs. DI na yan magwork sa mga bagong games. Ewan ko ba bat nagbebenta pa Nvidia ng mga scrap nila.
hindi na sila nag manufacture ng older gtx series gpus tulad ng 750 series. siguro ginagawa pa silang 1050, 1560 at 1660.

pero standard na sa lahat ng gaming laptops ngayon is entry level na rtx like 3050. wala na ata akong nakikita ng brand new laptop na may gtx gpu

Back