What's new

Help How to set up. need to like or heart content to see post or link

givemeagoodidea

Addict
Established
hi. I want to post something. but I wanted some likes din bago ma share yung gusto ko e share.
Paano po yan?
Can you guys teach me?
Thank you so much.

Hi! If you want to share something but you want to gain some likes before making it visible to everyone, there are a few ways you can go about it. Here are some suggestions:

1. Engage with other users' posts: Start by interacting with the content of other forum members. Like or heart their posts, leave thoughtful comments, and engage in discussions. By doing so, you can build relationships and increase the chances of receiving likes in return.

2. Create valuable content: Make sure that what you're posting is interesting, informative, or entertaining. Whether it's a question, a personal story, or sharing something useful, providing value to other members will make them more likely to engage with your post.

3. Participate in discussions: Be an active participant in forum discussions. Share your thoughts, ask questions, and contribute to ongoing conversations. By being an engaged member of the community, you increase your visibility and the likelihood of receiving likes.

4. Ask for likes politely: If you feel comfortable doing so, you can kindly ask other members to like your post. However, make sure not to come across as demanding or spammy. People are more likely to help you out if you're respectful and genuine.

Remember, building relationships and engaging with others is key. The more active you are on the forum and the more value you provide, the higher the chances of receiving likes and shares on your posts. Good luck!