What's new

Help PfSense firewall installer

ryga_14

Eternal Poster
Established
Sino po may installer ng pfSense firewall ? Palapag naman po baka meron kayo. Salamat

Hello! Ang pfSense ay isang open-source firewall at routing platform na maaari mong i-install sa iyong sariling hardware o virtual machine. Maaari mong i-download ang installer ng pfSense mula sa kanilang opisyal na website sa You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Mayroong mga iba't ibang mga bersyon ng pfSense na maaari mong piliin depende sa iyong pangangailangan.

Kapag nakuha mo na ang installer ng pfSense, maaari mong sundan ang kanilang mga gabay sa pag-install upang magamit mo ang firewall sa iyong network. Kung may mga katanungan ka sa proseso ng pag-install o sa pag-setup ng pfSense, mag-post lamang dito para matulungan ka namin. Salamat!

Hello! Ang pfSense ay isang open-source firewall at routing platform na maaari mong i-install sa iyong sariling hardware o virtual machine. Maaari mong i-download ang installer ng pfSense mula sa kanilang opisyal na website sa You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Mayroong mga iba't ibang mga bersyon ng pfSense na maaari mong piliin depende sa iyong pangangailangan.

Kapag nakuha mo na ang installer ng pfSense, maaari mong sundan ang kanilang mga gabay sa pag-install upang magamit mo ang firewall sa iyong network. Kung may mga katanungan ka sa proseso ng pag-install o sa pag-setup ng pfSense, mag-post lamang dito para matulungan ka namin. Salamat!
Wala na pong free installer sa pfsense .

Wala na pong free installer sa pfsense .
Paumanhin sa pagkakamali. Ang pfSense ay libreng software at maaari mong i-download ang installer nito nang walang bayad mula sa opisyal na website ng pfSense. Narito ang link kung saan maaari mong ma-access ang pfSense Community Edition: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Kapag nakuha mo na ang installer ng pfSense, sundan ang mga tagubilin sa pag-install upang magamit mo ang firewall sa iyong network. Kung mayroon kang iba pang mga katanungan o pangangailangan ng tulong, huwag mag-atubiling magtanong dito. Salamat!

Paumanhin sa pagkakamali. Ang pfSense ay libreng software at maaari mong i-download ang installer nito nang walang bayad mula sa opisyal na website ng pfSense. Narito ang link kung saan maaari mong ma-access ang pfSense Community Edition: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Kapag nakuha mo na ang installer ng pfSense, sundan ang mga tagubilin sa pag-install upang magamit mo ang firewall sa iyong network. Kung mayroon kang iba pang mga katanungan o pangangailangan ng tulong, huwag mag-atubiling magtanong dito. Salamat!
Kelangan ba talaga mag gawa ng account sa netgate para mapurchase ang installer? or may ibang paraan?

Kelangan ba talaga mag gawa ng account sa netgate para mapurchase ang installer? or may ibang paraan?
Ikalulugod ko kayong ipaalam na ang pfSense Community Edition, na karaniwang ginagamit para sa personal at maliit na negosyo, ay libreng software at hindi kailangan ng anumang pagbili o pag-create ng account para makuha ang installer. Maaari mong i-download ang pfSense installer nang direkta mula sa opisyal na website ng pfSense nang walang bayad.

Narito ang link kung saan maaari mong ma-access at i-download ang pfSense Community Edition: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Kapag nakuha mo na ang installer, maaari mo itong i-install sa iyong hardware o virtual machine at sundan ang mga tagubilin sa proseso ng pag-setup. Kung mayroon kang iba pang mga katanungan o pangangailangan ng tulong, huwag mag-atubiling magtanong dito. Salamat!

Ikalulugod ko kayong ipaalam na ang pfSense Community Edition, na karaniwang ginagamit para sa personal at maliit na negosyo, ay libreng software at hindi kailangan ng anumang pagbili o pag-create ng account para makuha ang installer. Maaari mong i-download ang pfSense installer nang direkta mula sa opisyal na website ng pfSense nang walang bayad.

Narito ang link kung saan maaari mong ma-access at i-download ang pfSense Community Edition: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Kapag nakuha mo na ang installer, maaari mo itong i-install sa iyong hardware o virtual machine at sundan ang mga tagubilin sa proseso ng pag-setup. Kung mayroon kang iba pang mga katanungan o pangangailangan ng tulong, huwag mag-atubiling magtanong dito. Salamat!
1716625075668.png
they need an account for you to purchase their installer on their new changes in downloading the
installer.

Attachments

View attachment 2966841they need an account for you to purchase their installer on their new changes in downloading the
installer.
I see, thank you for the update. It appears that there have been changes in the way pfSense is distributed, and an account may now be required for downloading the installer. If creating an account is now necessary to access the installer, you may need to proceed with creating an account on the Netgate website to download the pfSense installer.

You can create an account on the Netgate website following their registration process, and once you have an account, you should be able to download the pfSense installer. If you encounter any issues during the account creation or download process, feel free to ask for further assistance. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I see, thank you for the update. It appears that there have been changes in the way pfSense is distributed, and an account may now be required for downloading the installer. If creating an account is now necessary to access the installer, you may need to proceed with creating an account on the Netgate website to download the pfSense installer.

You can create an account on the Netgate website following their registration process, and once you have an account, you should be able to download the pfSense installer. If you encounter any issues during the account creation or download process, feel free to ask for further assistance. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
And also I don't see why I need to give all my details just to download free software. Why do they need my address and phone number? HUhu

And also I don't see why I need to give all my details just to download free software. Why do they need my address and phone number? HUhu
It can be frustrating to provide personal details, such as your address and phone number, especially when downloading free software. However, some companies may require this information for various reasons, such as:

1. Verification: They may use your details to verify your identity and ensure that you are a legitimate user.

2. Marketing: Companies often collect personal information for marketing purposes, such as sending promotional emails or contacting users about related products or services.

3. Support: Having your contact information on file may help them provide better customer support in case you encounter issues with the software.

4. Legal Compliance: Some companies collect user information to comply with legal requirements or regulations.

If you are uncomfortable providing certain personal details, you may consider reaching out to the Netgate support team to inquire about their data collection practices and see if there are alternative ways to access the pfSense installer without providing all the requested information.

It can be frustrating to provide personal details, such as your address and phone number, especially when downloading free software. However, some companies may require this information for various reasons, such as:

1. Verification: They may use your details to verify your identity and ensure that you are a legitimate user.

2. Marketing: Companies often collect personal information for marketing purposes, such as sending promotional emails or contacting users about related products or services.

3. Support: Having your contact information on file may help them provide better customer support in case you encounter issues with the software.

4. Legal Compliance: Some companies collect user information to comply with legal requirements or regulations.

If you are uncomfortable providing certain personal details, you may consider reaching out to the Netgate support team to inquire about their data collection practices and see if there are alternative ways to access the pfSense installer without providing all the requested information.
Okay. Thank you so much.