What's new

Trivia Ang Relihiyon ay Isang Kalokohan

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know mam if i want to answer this question, because it does not relate to the current topic.
but if you also love anime like noragami. kindly PM me for further inquiries, maybe with this we can be a good friend. ;)

Of course you know. Kasi sinabi mo mismo ung anime title.

Yato is a god in his world. Stray god meaning ng Noragami.

Do you know why I asked this?

Sa psychology may malaking connection ang primary pic ng mga tao sa kanilang pagkatao.

Sa case mo, is that a form of rebellion? That Yato is a "better" kind of god if he exist? Or is that your subconscious mind interfere because you want to be a god cause you believe your judgment is better?

Are you subconsciously aware that God is real? Or your conscious and subconscious mind is fighting?

Kung anung connection ng "god" sa buhay mo ay ikaw lang makakasagot. 😉

Mam im sorry but, it wont get you any good thing for your sarcasm. im here for a healthy debate.
Now can you name the book na nabasa mo na sinasabi mo na atheist with NDE. maari po kc na gawagawa lang ito or just a mere hay man or some kind of propaganda.

i don't categorise my self as an atheist yet, im more of a AGNOSTIC.(but they are merely identical).
for the assurance na ito ay totoo, i hope i made my self clear na im against your notion of 'MIRACLE, there for there is GOD'. is not that enough as assurance? if you are looking for some kind of certificate. NO, i dont have. ;)
Not not being sarcastic. Magresearch ka. Start from there.

Of course you know. Kasi sinabi mo mismo ung anime title.

Yato is a god in his world. Stray god meaning ng Noragami.

Do you know why I asked this?

Sa psychology may malaking connection ang primary pic ng mga tao sa kanilang pagkatao.

Sa case mo, is that a form of rebellion? That Yato is a "better" kind of god if he exist? Or is that your subconscious mind interfere because you want to be a god cause you believe your judgment is better?

Are you subconsciously aware that God is real? Or your conscious and subconscious mind is fighting?

Kung anung connection ng "god" sa buhay mo ay ikaw lang makakasagot. 😉
as expected you would connect the anime to the belief system you are in. as i mention before hand, i just love the anime, not with what he is. And i'm amazed on how you jump into conclusion like that. and like i said, the primary is off the topic, your just digging something para may maibato.

as expected you would connect the anime to the belief system you are in. as i mention before hand, i just love the anime, not with what he is. And i'm amazed on how you jump into conclusion like that. and like i said, the primary is off the topic, your just digging something para may maibato.
Its actually a real study. Sa Christianity common primary ang Cross. Sa Catholic nmn Pope or si Mary. Sa mga bata cartoons. Sa matatanda quotes. Sayo, god...

Let me also guess. You also like this anime.

1. Blue exorcist?
2. D.Grayman?

Okay lang... Napanood ko nadin nmn yan..

Its actually a real study. Sa Christianity common primary ang Cross. Sa Catholic nmn Pope or si Mary. Sa mga bata cartoons. Sa matatanda quotes. Sayo, god...

Let me also guess. You also like this anime.

1. Blue exorcist?
2. D.Grayman?

Okay lang... Napanood ko nadin nmn yan..
ahh, ok i know there is a study in psychology about that. but, incorporating the ANIME into your some kind of GOD is (sorry for the word) none sense.

hmmm.. nope. not yet heard or watched that.
but if you may ask.
1. One Piece (of course)
2. OPM
3. Attack TItan
4. Hero Academia
5. Steins;Gate

and many more. and i hope you would not incorporate them with some kind of god ;)

ahh, ok i know there is a study in psychology about that. but, incorporating the ANIME into your some kind of GOD is (sorry for the word) none sense.

but if you may ask.
1. One Piece (of course)
2. OPM
3. Attack TItan
4. Hero Academia
5. Steins;Gate

and many more. and i hope you would not incorporate them with some kind of god ;)
Meron pading presence ng "god" or somehow close to christianity sa bawat sinabi mo.

1. One piece - What do they name the fruits?
2. OPM - saitama is a god level person.
3. Attack on Titan - ayoko kasi baka sabihin mo spoiler ako. Basahin mo manga.
4. Hero Academia - his quirk is a "demi-god" quirk like todoroki.
5. Stein Gate - di ko pa napapanood.

Mahilig ka sa mga characters na may "god" or "christian" based ung theme.

but if you may ask.
1. One Piece (of course)
2. OPM
3. Attack TItan
4. Hero Academia
5. Steins;Gate

Dislike lang? Sad.

anyways....................😂

Hehe I am very sorry. naging off topic na kc. and thanks sa mga arguments mo :)
Hindi off topic un.. Kasi ang bottom line ng post mo ay "I need proof that God exist".

Sinagot Kita ng proof about NDE. Di mo tinanggap.
Sinagot kita using YOUR own value?perspective? subconscious thought?

Nadale ko noh? 😉

God gave us a heart that has a vacuum hole. Paraan para hanapin natin Sya.Kaya lahat naghahanap ng "diyos", sayo sa anime ka humanap.

May totoong Diyos. May malakas kesa kay Saitama, mas maaasahan kesa kay Yato, At mas mahal ka na mas malakas sa love ni Boa kay Luffy.

Pagpagod ka na, Turn to God..... Kahit simpleng prayer lang.. nakikinig Sya.😊

Ok kaya siya (mr/mrs/ms god) kausap? Hindi kaya siya evasive kagaya ng maraming believers? Gusto ko lang kasi itanong kung talagang all-knowing sya such that if he had already glimpsed the future. At kung oo, so alam na nya kung sinu-sino na ang "maliligtas" sa hindi while we people are still debating kung paano maliligtas. Sa madaling sabi, luto na ang resulta. Kung sa examination yan, ang tawag dyan is cheating when a teacher already knows the outcome of an exam notwithstanding the effort of the student.

Punung-puno ka ng pag-asa by following your god (albeit blindly) by actively debating and defending him esp in this forum para makatabi mo sya sa heaven. Only to find out, na ayaw ka nya. Wala ka daw dugong israeli at hindi ka lipi ni abraham. Ang siste, ang covenant pala nya ay sa mga israeli lang at di sa mga pinoy. At ang gusto pala nya ay yung mga taong ma-question at hindi lang basta sunod-sunuran. So atheits/agnostics may pag-asa pa kayo. hehehe.

Hindi off topic un.. Kasi ang bottom line ng post mo ay "I need proof that God exist".

Sinagot Kita ng proof about NDE. Di mo tinanggap.
Sinagot kita using YOUR own value?perspective? subconscious thought?

Nadale ko noh? 😉

God gave us a heart that has a vacuum hole. Paraan para hanapin natin Sya.Kaya lahat naghahanap ng "diyos", sayo sa anime ka humanap.

May totoong Diyos. May malakas kesa kay Saitama, mas maaasahan kesa kay Yato, At mas mahal ka na mas malakas sa love ni Boa kay Luffy.

Pagpagod ka na, Turn to God..... Kahit simpleng prayer lang.. nakikinig Sya.😊
im sorry if you didnt follow. what i said regarding 'off topic' is the anime thing.

and please don't safely assume that i have vacuum hole in my heart. maybe on you part.

Paano magaasawa kong walang aasawahin ano namang k.a.t.a.n.g.a.h.a.n..yan boy ND mo alam ang sinasabi MO bago ka gumawa ng thread na to nagisip isip ka muna
syempre nd lng naman Dalawa ang anak ni Adan at Eva may mga babaing kapatid si Abel at kain ..di MO alam un.
Sorry sir if i barged in. can we stay calm and refrain from using offensive words?

as far as i know. in the myth of creation, Cain married Awan (daughter of Adan and Eve). correct me if i am wrong.

now, there is a problem with that. that argument suggest that an INCEST occur there.

Sorry sir if i barged in. can we stay calm and refrain from using offensive words?

as far as i know. in the myth of creation, Cain married Awan (daughter of Adan and Eve). correct me if i am wrong.

now, there is a problem with that. that argument suggest that an INCEST occur there.
Sino ung Awan? San mo nmn nabasa yun?
Well in reality lahat tayo guilty sa "incest" dahil lahat tayo mula sa ISANG mother ang father being, that is kung beliver ka ng God or Evolution.

So basically, nag-aasawahan tayo kahit magkakapatid tayo. 😂

Reactions: srj
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back