Eternal Poster
Reaction
- science without religion is lame
religion without science is blind"

- the more i study science the more
i believe in god"

- i believe in god" who reveals himself
in the orderly harmony of universe

- i want to know how god created this world.. i want to know his thoughts.

-

Attachments

An opinion from an extraordinary intuitive physicist but the opinion is hardly an argument for the existence of God.

Iconic or celebrity intellectuals may amaze us in their field of specializations. We maybe curious on what's their opinion on some things outside their specialized occupations. In order to know the hardcore truths on the arguments on religion and existence or non-existence of God, we must study those who spent on the subject in years or decades or centuries where even institutions are established as far back a millenium (ex. Medieval Scholasticism) defending either sides of the debate argument/spectrum.

Last edited:
In the letter, written in his native German, Einstein takes issue with the belief in God.

"The word God is for me nothing but the expression and product of human weaknesses," he writes. "The Bible a collection of venerable but still rather primitive legends."

It continues: "No interpretation, no matter how subtle, can [for me] change anything about this."

Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.