What's new

Stories Adventures of Bithoben (Short Story - Diary theme)

Pag sa mataas na lugar, echo na ang maririnig. :ROFLMAO: Dumami na nga ang mga NPC. 🤣
Echo? hahaha, parang my ganung post ah sa other thread.

Haha, oo lodi. yan problema sa story, mahihirapan malagyan ng background Story sa NPC. hahaha, kaya dapat d e a d s yung iba para hinde magbranch story, naku hinde gaya ng One Piece, haha, ang dameng side character with background story. 🤣🤣

Echo? hahaha, parang my ganung post ah sa other thread.

Haha, oo lodi. yan problema sa story, mahihirapan malagyan ng background Story sa NPC. hahaha, kaya dapat d e a d s yung iba para hinde magbranch story, naku hinde gaya ng One Piece, haha, ang dameng side character with background story. 🤣🤣
Nagkataon lang. Sabi mo kasi mataas na lugar parang bundok. 🤣

Day 18

It snowed today. Bearlock, you should fix that dandruff problem.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.was originally (and sometimes still is) used as a term of endearment for a young girl. Over time, it started to mean a young and/or small animal, and now it usually means a rabbit. Yes, a rabbit. I can't imagine but the girl sitting in the back of the reception desk had striking features that resembles a rabbit. Long ears pointing upward and small whiskers protruding in the cheek. She had a tag name that was attached below her collar, "Mika," indicating her name, possibly.

"What is your business today, sir?" Mika said.

I replied, "I want to register and be named as an adventurer."

She handed me a piece of paper, and I was asked to fill in the required information that was indicated therein. I filled it up quickly but didn't write anything about where I came from, my birthplace. She just said it was okay and comes now with the final process, determination of what was my power, by presenting me a round orb, which was transparent and said "touch it."

"Where?"
I said.

She replied as if she was annoyed and said, "The orb, stupid. You ain't touching anything except that orb "

I touched the ball with my bare hand. (I don't know but that was weird saying touching someone's ball) It glowed, so bright that the whole building had illuminated. The illumination was so great that the light escaped outside the building, through the windows, small holes, and even from the door.

Arissa's expression was like those who had seen a ghost. Mika on the other hand has the expression of someone seeing a bulk of gold or treasure. Since we all three were the only person at that time, the incident was never been spread to the public. Some say that someone attack the building, or someone powerful appeared. Nonetheless...

I pulled out my hand unwillingly in response to the illumination, having the thought that it will explode, ruining the whole area. However, that was more than just an afterthought.

Mika grabbed my hand and said, "No one ever touched the ball that resulted in something like that. Even Arissa (pointing Arissa through gesture by nodding towards her direction) produces light in that magnitude but not enough to illuminate this place, were you by chance came from heaven?"

"I don't know,"
I said.

Arissa who was standing beside me, a bystander, was irked by the gesture made by Mika. I don't know why, but Arissa just gave this complicated aura targeting me. I didn't even do anything. Is this what they termed as a woman's instinct? Arissa then slapped my hand. My hand that was clasped by Mika was disconnected which resulted from separating it from being clasped. She said in an angered voice, leading to Mika, "are you done?"

The two met their gazes as if fighting internally and mentally. "Flags are everywhere," I said.

Suddenly...

Something flapped in my bag, and...​

---000---

Click Here to jump in between Days':
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14, Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18

Day 19

Something flapped in my bag, and...

I thought it was a bird, no it was a plane, it's just the golden book I got from the god of wisdom. I thought it was placed on the out-of-the-thin-air-stash, or the dimensional storage. My bag just abruptly does roll up and down, as if a living thing was moving inside of it.

Accordingly, the motion stopped, then I said, "I'll check on it later."

After the commotion between the two damsels, the receptionist, Mika handed me a small, wooden card where all my information was etched there. At the back, something was shining, in the form of golden words written as Human-Beast Hybrid ????? (Legendary). That was my attribute and unique power, as Mika puffed her cheeks and happily explained the card. Thinking of my plans ahead, I said, "So what will I do next."

Before Mika spouted some explanation, Arissa interrupts and said, "we'll do quests and missions now, and I'll help you level up," she said. Mika was furious that she gave up joining the fuss.

Arissa then dragged me somewhere in the corner of that reception area, where a lot of papers hanging and were pinned in an overlooking giant board. At the top, a large carving can be seen, written as "Quests and Mission."

The board was separated into six (6) parts ranging from Legendary, Epic, Rare, Unique, Normal, and Common jobs. Since I am still below level 5, Arissa Recommended either Normal or common jobs, and here are the lists:

Normal:
... convince Carl the cannibal to become vegetarian; by Merchant S. contact me at...Reward: depends on performance + cup of experience (soda drink to increase level)
... serve and sell hotdogs in an upcoming vegetarian event, by Merchant S. contact me at...Reward: depends on performance + free item of your choice that will be offered by Merchant S.
... defeat Bad Hobbit near the Forest of Fist... located northern part of Simple Town; Reward: depends on performance
... nothing follows ...

Common Jobs:
... Looking for Janitor, Male/Female/or both, Must be Good Looking; by Jose of Bathhouse; Reward: depends on performance;
... Looking for Assistant Waitress or Innkeeper, Male/Female/or both; 18 years old with 20 years of experience by Marie of Inn; Reward: depends on performance
... Looking for Digger and Grave assistant; Male only; No qualification required; by Chan and Hairy Potter of Graveyard; Reward: depends on performance or loots from the dead; You'll acquire the skill, Grave Robber and Desecration of the dead;
... nothing follows ...

"These are all lame jobs," as I communicated such thoughts to Arissa.

"No, if you accomplish these quests, aside from experience points, you might be rewarded by the adventurer's guild and from the contractor himself. It's three (3) birds with one stone," Arrisa said in response.

"I can't decide, I think, it's better if I'll just kill slimes or snake in the fields, but I think I'll Gonna go with the Bad Hobbit quests for the meantime."

However, I thought that Hobbits are dwarf people, but why am I seeing a Giant now.

Another adventure unfolds...
---000---

Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14, Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18

hahaha dragonballs
Hahaha, oops, lapit na lodi. haha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Day 20

After our little business in the adventurer's Guild, Arissa and I went out, off to the Simple Town. So, we have placed ourselves on another adventure tour, an extermination quest of Bad Hobbit in the Forrest of Fist.

"Hmm, this place seems familiar. Strange, it didn't seem familiar the last time I was here..." I said. Arissa was still silent. "I don't know if those berries were edible or not, but at least I'm not hungry anymore," another spoken line to gather the attention of Arissa. However, I also thought that I was reincarnated two days ago and still not suffering from hunger. No notification at all in my status board-thing. Without looking, I tripped over a rock, and without having to clutch something on, I unexpectedly grabbed Arissa's foot and she also fell. Without a warning, she stood up and kicked me on the head several times. "I'm very irritated right now, don't screw me up more," as she gave an awful look. I don't know, but something was off. I don't know too, since I had also a hard time understanding women, in general, or specific.

I lift my ass off, bend a little off and apologize for the commotion for this day. She just nodded and says, "okay."

"One word with a different and distinct meaning."

Passing through the thick wood, there we have found our target, the Bad Hobbit. What I thought was that hobbits are dwarf-like humans with an average size no more than taller than ordinary humans. Yes, I watched it in a movie, The Hobbit. But...how the heck is this thing so massive, it was even taller to the comparable size of a human, like the height of two (2) basketball board which are almost 20 feet tall (combined) off the ground.

"Are you telling me to kill that thing," I said.

She just replied, "Yes."

Gulp...

"I forgot to buy any weapon, and I'm gonna wield this ladle to kill that," having the ladle in my hand and pointing it to the giant. I just prayed and said,"..so help me god," referencing the deity of wisdom in this new world.

I run towards the giant, and then use the ladle to attack its Achilles heels, "It is not very effective..."

---000---

Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14, Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18, Day 19

hahaha ung common pala iba din sa nprmal
Hahaha yes lodi, haha, ginawa ko lang out of the world yun. haha

Day 21

Note to self: always wear pants, armor is cold. Weather: Snowing;

"Oh, The giant was too strong... I don't feel well about this"

The fight journal:

"But... I can do this, with my passive skills, Cat's eye, and Cat's Instinct, I might be able to pull this fight"

After hitting the Giant's Achilles heels with my Ladle, I notice something, a number appeared above the head of the giant, written as 999/1000. "What the what, one damage?"

The Giant didn't notice my attack. It kept walking without noticing me so I grabbed this opportunity and attacked it again continuously. As I kept using the Ladle for a blunt attack, it glowed and transformed into a wooden sword. Arissa who was watching the scene was shocked. On the other hand, a notification in the form of a transparent window just like those seen in RPG games suddenly appeared before me:
x---------------------------------------------------x
Item:

(1) Wooden Sword (Normal) - (Formerly- Ladle) [indestructible] [Unlocked Shape-shift characteristic] Had a random chance of attack ranging to 0-99999; requires luck.

"What? So it can change? But how?" Without a doubt, I used the wooden again, repeatedly hit it, and with the 9th hit, the giant stumble on the ground. The number that was present on the top of the giant decreases to 0/1000. The Giant disappeared like a puff of smock and dropped something, a sack of rice, and some items.

Another notification appeared:
Quest (completed)

... defeat Bad Hobbit near the Forest of Fist... located northern part of Simple Town; Rewards: (1) sack of rice; (1) Eye of the giant; (1) Secondhand glove (not identified); (1) Pants of the Giant (not yet washed) (not identified); (1) Giant's sword (Equipped only by Giant's Race) (not identified); (1) Rusty Boots (passive: Tetanus aura, might cause lockjaw or severe convulsion) (not identified) (1) Giant's Tooth decayed teeth (not identified); Additional Reward; Present the Giant Sword to Merchant S.;

Another notification appeared:

Leveled up.

100,000 experience points
You are now level 8

Unlocked skills: Awkward silence (sneak attack for coward persons, additional damage to the enemy if you cuss them); Lucky Fighter (has a chance of defeating the enemy in one strike, need inspiration and love - [is this a joke skill] );

"Wow," I am just in awe, that was my first loot, as to my additional skill, useless, but not bad, I guess,. After the fight, I gathered all the items dropped by the giant and put it in dimensional storage.

On the other side, on the point of view of Arissa who was just standing not far away in my location, just shouted, "What the heck was that? Did I just witness a worm defeating a bird?"

Overpowered...
---000---

Day 22

Arissa and I decided to camp for the night. She brought up something in her bag, two cubes was pulled out and she threw it in the ground. A puff of smoke occurred and suddenly those cubes transformed into something like solid, concrete cube, with door and window. She said, "It is a portable concrete hut, each one for us" then I replied, "That's great, I think I seen something like this in my old world, in Dragon Ball, anyway, this is good," while feeling the concrete in the palm of my hands, "hmmm, smooth".

Since I was bored, and Arissa said she'll be sleeping early, I made a short story in my diary. While spending alone time inside the second concrete hut, I started to write:
Marcotina

Marco looked at the Big banana in his hands and felt shocked. He walked over to the window and reflected on his Dark surroundings. He had always loved Green with its faint, fresh Forest. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel astonished.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Tina. Tina was a generous friend with ample beauty and silky hair.

Marco gulped. He glanced at his reflection. He was a Strong, Lucky, squash drinker with wobbly warts and vast toes. His friends saw him as a faint, fresh friend. Once, he had even made a cup of tea out of dried chicken.

But not even a Strong person who had once made a cup of tea out of dried chicken, was prepared for what Tina had in-store today. The snow flurried like jogging lizards, making Marco worried.

As Marco stepped outside and Tina came closer, he could see the helpless smile on her face.

Tina gazed with the affection of 3749 snotty purring pigeons. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want admiration."

Marco looked back, even more, worried and still grasping the Big banana. "Tina, I did it," he replied.

They looked at each other with surprising feelings, like two many, motionless maggots walking at a very ruthless accident, which had flute music playing in the background and two arrogant uncles thinking to the beat.

Marco regarded Tina's ample ample beauty and silky hair.. "I feel the same way!" revealed Marco with a delighted grin.

Tina looked relaxed, her emotions blushing like a great, good sunflower.
And they lived happily ever after. The end. hahaha

"I think I'll be better if I become a Writer" I said. I put down my pen and decided to sleep.

Zzz...

"????? I felt the sunlight that shone on my face, but in my side, there lies Arissa.

"Why are you here?"

---000---