What's new

Xiaomi cloud help please baka may tao may alam

ItsukiNakano

Eternal Poster
Established
Solutions
Reaction
Hello mga master, help po mi cloud bakit ganito di makita yung laman ng gallery pero may laman? tinry ko mag delete to check if yun nga ba pero di nababawasan
1700063087226.png

eto nalabas pag inoopen ung view items in the cloud, walang gallery
1700063108363.png

Attachments

Hi! May I ask which Xiaomi device you are using? The issue you are experiencing with Mi Cloud not showing the content of your gallery can be quite frustrating, but there are a few things you can try to resolve it.

First, make sure that you have a stable internet connection. Mi Cloud relies on an active internet connection to synchronize your data. If your connection is weak or intermittent, it may cause issues with accessing your gallery.

Next, check if you are logged in to the correct Mi Cloud account on your device. Sometimes, users accidentally log in with a different account, which can cause their gallery to appear empty. Go to Settings > Mi Account and confirm that you are using the correct account.

If the above steps don't work, try signing out of your Mi Account and signing back in. This can help refresh the synchronization process and may resolve any syncing issues that are preventing you from seeing the content in your gallery.

If the issue still persists, you can try clearing the cache and data of the Mi Cloud app. To do this, go to Settings > Apps > Mi Cloud > Storage > Clear Cache and Clear Data. Please note that clearing the data will remove any locally stored Mi Cloud data on your device, so make sure you have a backup of any important files.

If none of the above solutions work, you can try contacting Xiaomi customer support for further assistance. They have access to more specialized troubleshooting steps and can provide more specific guidance based on your device model and software version.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Back