What's new

World War 3

There are no other I guess unless if you stick to the scientific views and went on reproducing...
thinking that i can reproduce myself is scientific for you?
Yes as experience teaches us to become a better human person. Living in foreign land will help us learn their culture and values which yield a greater understanding of different races and would result living in a harmonious relation between different people and races.
this is survival of the fittest for you?

thinking that i can reproduce myself is scientific for you?
Then why use the term in "scientific viewpoint" if it not for the sake of reproduction because that's what the whole idea of the concept in a scientific lense.
this is survival of the fittest for you?
Yes learning to survive in foreign land will makes a person a better human person. I don't see any reason for you of using the term as we are not living anymore in the great plains of Africa.

Then why use the term in "scientific viewpoint" if it not for the sake of reproduction because that's what the whole idea of the concept in a scientific lense.
sino ba nag sabi sayo na thinking of me reproducing is scientific boss? i want to know saan mo napulot ang knowledge na iyan
Yes learning to survive in foreign land will makes a person a better human person. I don't see any reason for you of using the term as we are not living anymore in the great plains of Africa.
learning to survive is the same as "to experience" to you boss?

sino ba nag sabi sayo na thinking of me reproducing is scientific boss? i want to know saan mo napulot ang knowledge na iyan
Because you were sticking to the scientific view of the term survival of the fittest. I don't see it fitting for you as refugee.
learning to survive is the same as "to experience" to you boss?
Then how does a survival of the fittest "in scientific standpoint" relate you as a WW3 refugee?

you already confirmed that refugee is in fact a survival condition, so anu pa hinahanap mong "apply"?
The term of survival of the fittest in "scientific standpoint" as I was confused why did you disagree of using it in social dimension or in workplace.

as if namamatay yung mga hindi fit sa workplace boss?
Yes I am confused with this comment.

Earlier, I stated that it could be experienced in other dimension but you insisted that you don't mean it in social dimension. If not in social dimension, then what it is?

tinatanong nga kita if you really think na namamatay sa workplace ang hindi fit
Tinatanong rin kita tungkol dyan kung bakit para sayo hindi akma ang survival of the fittest sa work place or sa social dimension. Anong survival of the fittest ba tinutukoy?

Tinatanong rin kita tungkol dyan kung bakit para sayo hindi akma ang survival of the fittest sa work place or sa social dimension. Anong survival of the fittest ba tinutukoy?
do you think i'll oppose you if i also believe that those unfit are actually dying in the workplace? at saka meron pa bang ibang survival of the fittest sa science aside dun sa evolution?

do you think i'll oppose you if i also believe that those unfit are actually dying in the workplace? at saka meron pa bang ibang survival of the fittest sa science aside dun sa evolution?
Sabi mo kasi hindi philosophical ang tinutukoy mong survival of the fittest na gusto mo mangyare while you are a refugee.