What's new

World War 3

Ang tary
ww3 na para maging refugee na ako sa US at automatic maging US citizen
Ang taray besh. Gusto ko rin maging foreign citizen pero wag nalang mag ww3. Blood will be spilled and the collateral will be one who will suffer the most.

3 of my biggest concerns for world war 3
1. Russia's invasion of Ukraine,
2. Hamas's attack on Israel, and
3. The conflict between the United States and China

let's keep a close eye on north korea. I hope they also won't join any problems for now.

3 of my biggest concerns for world war 3
1. Russia's invasion of Ukraine,
2. Hamas's attack on Israel, and
3. The conflict between the United States and China

let's keep a close eye on north korea. I hope they also won't join any problems for now.
This current Israeli-Palentinian conflict could escelate if the arab communities especially Iran rushed to aid Hamas. It's a ticking time bomb.

Ang taray besh. Gusto ko rin maging foreign citizen pero wag nalang mag ww3. Blood will be spilled and the collateral will be one who will suffer the most.
nako ayos iyan boss para ma-confirm ko na if isa ako sa maka-experience ng survival of the fittest hehe

and you think survival of fittest in science talks about things worse than death?
The term survival of the fittest is not exclusively applied in life-threatening situation, it could be anything that involves predator-prey dynamics or dominance-submissive dynamics, but if you really wanted the life-threatening one, may I suggest you to have yourself volunteered in Ukraine's foreign legion fighter in the ongoing Russian invasion of UKraine. No need for WW3. I want to live in peace.

The term survival of the fittest is not exclusively applied in life-threatening situation, it could be anything that involves predator-prey dynamics or dominance-submissive dynamics,
maybe in philosophical view but not in scientific view
but if you really wanted the life-threatening one, may I suggest you to have yourself volunteered in Ukraine's foreign legion fighter in the ongoing Russian invasion of UKraine. No need for WW3. I want to live in peace.
my technique is to become a refugee of any powerful country, that technique of yours is bad

I am aware of the scientific view of the term that's is why it could be experienced without ww3 as the stimulus.
nope, you are changing the meaning into something more than death which is not scientific but a philosophical view
It could simulate the whole concept though and it could enhance the experience, tenfolds.
no, i don't agree since I am not trained for that endeavor and therefore obviously un-fit and obviously would automatically die, that's a stu̾pid technique

nope, you are changing the meaning into something more than death which is not scientific but a philosophical view
The term was used to the species that reproduced consistently on a massive scale will tend to survive. I don't see why you need ww3 to experience it unless if you're going to reproduce on a massive scale while being a refugee in foreign land.
no, i don't agree since I am not trained for that endeavor and therefore obviously un-fit and obviously would automatically die, that's a stu̾pid technique
It's an opportunity for you to experience the thing that you wanted in a new and unique way.

The term was used to the species that reproduced consistently on a massive scale will tend to survive. I don't see why you need ww3 to experience it unless if you're going to reproduce on a massive scale while being a refugee in foreign land.
so you think i can actually reproduce? haha
It's an opportunity for you to experience the thing that you wanted in a new and unique way.
and you think "to experience" is my goal?

as i've said your views are philosophical which don't apply to me
There are no other I guess unless if you stick to the scientific views and went on reproducing...
survival of the fittest only targets experience for you?
Yes as experience teaches us to become a better human person. Living in foreign land will help us learn their culture and values which yield a greater understanding of different races and would result living in a harmonious relation between different people and races.