What's new

Woman carrying gun supposedly robs bank to wí†hdráw her own money

Lebanon-Sali-Hafiz-bank-gun-14092022.jpg

In Beirut, the capital of Beirut, a woman entered a bank with a gun, took people hostage and threatened to set the bank on fire, demanding to wí†hdráw money from her own account in the bank. The woman, identified as Sali Hafiz, entered a branch of BLOM Bank in Beirut carrying a handgun along with several other depositors and stormed into the manager’s chamber.

The depositors demanded to wí†hdráw money from their own accounts beyond set limits. Due to the acute financial crisis that Lebanon is facing, the banks in the country have imposed strict limits on wí†hdráwals since 2019. This decision has locked a large portion of the funds of citizens in the banks.
https://www.opindia.com/2022/09/lebanon-woman-with-gun-robs-bank-to-wí†hdráw-her-own-trapped-money/

Attachments

I feel her. Naalala ko lang dito sa Pinas nung magwiwí†hdráw ako ng malaking halaga pambayad ng downpayment, andami tanung ng bangko na parang ayaw ako pagwí†hdráwhin.

i feel her, sana ako nalang BF nya.. libre tanim dito mais at kamote.. simple life pa buhay nya sa kaunting lupa namin dito.. yung mga saging ko malapit narin mag bunga.

Sali Hafiz said that she needed the money to fund her sister’s cancer treatment.
she said, “I am Sali Hafiz, I came today… to take the deposits of my sister who is dying in the hospital.” She added, “I did not come to kill anyone or to start a fire… I came to claim my rights.”
I feel her. Naalala ko lang dito sa Pinas nung magwiwí†hdráw ako ng malaking halaga pambayad ng downpayment, andami tanung ng bangko na parang ayaw ako pagwí†hdráwhin.
I feel you too nakakainis nga talaga para namang hindi sayo yung pera pinaghirapan mo yung pera tapos kapag kukuha ka ng malaking halaga parang ikaw pa yung kailangan mag paka humble na parang hindi sayo yung pera na kukunin mo

Back