What's new

Help Wired earphone problem?

PororoPenguin

Eternal Poster
Hi may nakaranas na ba sa inyo na yung matagal nyo nang ginagamit na earphone suddenly hindi na gumana sa phone mo? I tried testing my earphone sa ibang phones gumana naman sya. Then nagtry din ako gumamit ng ibang wired earphones sa phone ko gumana din naman sila. Ano kaya possible problem neto? Salamats.

Hi! It's possible that the issue is with the headphone jack on your phone. It might be dirty, damaged, or loose. You can try cleaning it using a toothbrush or a can of compressed air. If that doesn't work, you may need to bring your phone to a repair shop to have the headphone jack replaced. Another possible solution is to try using a Bluetooth headphone instead, if your phone supports it. This will eliminate the need for a wired connection and may help you avoid any issues with the headphone jack.

Hi! It's possible that the issue is with the headphone jack on your phone. It might be dirty, damaged, or loose. You can try cleaning it using a toothbrush or a can of compressed air. If that doesn't work, you may need to bring your phone to a repair shop to have the headphone jack replaced. Another possible solution is to try using a Bluetooth headphone instead, if your phone supports it. This will eliminate the need for a wired connection and may help you avoid any issues with the headphone jack.
Ah sir bakit kaya ibang wired earphones ko gumana naman sa phone ko? Kaya di ko magets kung sa jack ba ng phone ko ang problem. Kasi nagtry ako 2 other earphones good and perfectly fine naman ang sounds. Then yung original earphone ko gumana naman ng maayos ss ibang devices ko. Para bang nagkatampuhan kami hahaha

Ah sir bakit kaya ibang wired earphones ko gumana naman sa phone ko? Kaya di ko magets kung sa jack ba ng phone ko ang problem. Kasi nagtry ako 2 other earphones good and perfectly fine naman ang sounds. Then yung original earphone ko gumana naman ng maayos ss ibang devices ko. Para bang nagkatampuhan kami hahaha
I'm sorry for the confusion earlier. If other wired earphones are working fine on your phone, then the issue might be with your original earphones. It could be a compatibility issue with your phone or a problem with the earphone itself. You can try cleaning the earphone jack and the earphone itself and see if that makes a difference. If it still doesn't work, you may need to consider getting a new pair of earphones.

I'm sorry for the confusion earlier. If other wired earphones are working fine on your phone, then the issue might be with your original earphones. It could be a compatibility issue with your phone or a problem with the earphone itself. You can try cleaning the earphone jack and the earphone itself and see if that makes a difference. If it still doesn't work, you may need to consider getting a new pair of earphones.
Ahh i see. I'll try cleaning the phone's earphone jack to test kung maging okay ps sya. Salamats broskie.