What's new

Help Wifi extender

jyrldzxc

Journeyman
hello mga master hihingi lang ako suggestion kung wifi extender ba or another rotuer to extend my wifi in place of our house that are deadspot.

Hello!

If you have a dead spot in your house where the Wi-Fi signal is weak or non-existent, there are a few options you can consider to extend the coverage. One option is to use a Wi-Fi extender, also known as a range extender or repeater. Another option is to use another router as a wireless access point.

A Wi-Fi extender is a device that receives the existing Wi-Fi signal from your router and rebroadcasts it, effectively extending the coverage range. This can be a good option if you only need to extend the coverage to a specific area or room in your house. Wi-Fi extenders are relatively easy to set up and can be a cost-effective solution.

On the other hand, using another router as a wireless access point involves connecting the second router to your existing router using an Ethernet cable. This method creates a new Wi-Fi network in the dead spot area, providing a stronger and more reliable connection. This option requires a bit more technical knowledge for setting up, but it generally provides better performance and coverage compared to a Wi-Fi extender.

Before making a decision, it's important to consider factors such as the layout of your house, the distance between the dead spot and your existing router, and the number of devices you intend to connect. Additionally, always ensure that the extender or router you choose is compatible with your existing network.

I hope this information helps you make an informed decision! Let me know if you have any further questions.