What's new

Closed What will happen to yourself after you die?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed, san nga ba tayo mapupunta after we die?

Very legit question to, kasi one thing in common sa ating lahat, mayaman o mahirap, lalaki or babae, bata o matanda man, is that we DIE. We do not live forever. NO ONE lives forever. Everyone dies.

So napaka-wise talaga ng tao na atupagin muna ang isang bagay na mangyayari at mangyayari talaga sa kanya: DYING. AND WHERE DO WE GO AFTER WE DIE?

So where do we go after?
Mawawala nalang ba tayo? WIll everything stop? No consciousness left? No soul?

According to the Athiestic worldview (dun sa mga naniniwala na walang Creator, walang Diyos) mawawala lang daw tayo. Wala na. No soul. No spirit. You just cease to exist. Stop na.
I mean, can you imagine NOT existing anymore? But yan raw ang mangyayari when you die. Patay ka na. Wala na. The end. No more of you, no soul, no spirit daw eh. So waley na.
Yan ang ATHEISTIC worldview ng death. Walang kwenta na lahat ng ito kasi pag nawala ka. Wala na. Kasi cells at organs ka lang raw eh, so pag namatay yang mga yan, wala ka na rin.

However, iba ang Theistic Worldview (yung mga naniniwala na merong Creator, merong Diyos). Sa Theistic worldview, ang tao ay ginawa for a purpose and made up ang tao ng soul at body. Pag namatay ang body, the soul continues to live on forever. But kung saan ka patungo: heaven or hell, is yet to be determined. Your life here on earth determines kung saan ka mapupunta eternally in the afterlife. Merong purpose. Merong kwenta lahat ng ginagawa mo dito. May Creator na nanonood at i-hohold accountable ka sa lahat ng thoughts, words and actions mo.
You are not just a collection of cells but a persons

We know in ourselves na merong kwenta ang buhay natin, that we don't just disappear after our bodies die. Napaka-engraved yan na instinct inside us, and the Bible agrees with that. A human being consists not only of many cells and organs but also a soul. A soul that is immortal and will never be un-created.

The question is, saan ka after death?
Napakaraming theories nyan. Napakarami rin nag-claim na they died at nabuhay ulit. Pero legit ba ang mga claims na to?
How do we assess sinong nagsasabi ng totoo?

Just my two cents. Ang hirap kasing maniwala agad agad sa mga bagay na super important. So study it wisely mga ka-PHC. Hehe.

Indeed, san nga ba tayo mapupunta after we die?

Very legit question to, kasi one thing in common sa ating lahat, mayaman o mahirap, lalaki or babae, bata o matanda man, is that we DIE. We do not live forever. NO ONE lives forever. Everyone dies.

So napaka-wise talaga ng tao na atupagin muna ang isang bagay na mangyayari at mangyayari talaga sa kanya: DYING. AND WHERE DO WE GO AFTER WE DIE?

So where do we go after?
Mawawala nalang ba tayo? WIll everything stop? No consciousness left? No soul?

According to the Athiestic worldview (dun sa mga naniniwala na walang Creator, walang Diyos) mawawala lang daw tayo. Wala na. No soul. No spirit. You just cease to exist. Stop na.
I mean, can you imagine NOT existing anymore? But yan raw ang mangyayari when you die. Patay ka na. Wala na. The end. No more of you, no soul, no spirit daw eh. So waley na.
Yan ang ATHEISTIC worldview ng death. Walang kwenta na lahat ng ito kasi pag nawala ka. Wala na. Kasi cells at organs ka lang raw eh, so pag namatay yang mga yan, wala ka na rin.

However, iba ang Theistic Worldview (yung mga naniniwala na merong Creator, merong Diyos). Sa Theistic worldview, ang tao ay ginawa for a purpose and made up ang tao ng soul at body. Pag namatay ang body, the soul continues to live on forever. But kung saan ka patungo: heaven or hell, is yet to be determined. Your life here on earth determines kung saan ka mapupunta eternally in the afterlife. Merong purpose. Merong kwenta lahat ng ginagawa mo dito. May Creator na nanonood at i-hohold accountable ka sa lahat ng thoughts, words and actions mo.
You are not just a collection of cells but a persons

We know in ourselves na merong kwenta ang buhay natin, that we don't just disappear after our bodies die. Napaka-engraved yan na instinct inside us, and the Bible agrees with that. A human being consists not only of many cells and organs but also a soul. A soul that is immortal and will never be un-created.

The question is, saan ka after death?
Napakaraming theories nyan. Napakarami rin nag-claim na they died at nabuhay ulit. Pero legit ba ang mga claims na to?
How do we assess sinong nagsasabi ng totoo?

Just my two cents. Ang hirap kasing maniwala agad agad sa mga bagay na super important. So study it wisely mga ka-PHC. Hehe.
I agree with some of your thoughts. Like death being the end and nothing more. As for your question of imaging not living/existing anymore, wats wrong with that?? A human being only lives a tiny fraction of the time of the universe. I never existed thousand of years before i was born, and will not be existing anymore after im dead. Some people have impacted our world during and even after their lifetime, both good and bad impacts.. but for most of us humans, our existence can only mean something to others we come across with.. and that for me is a purpose. To live our one life here on earth the best possible way knowing that we share this place with our fellow human beings..

Now sa theistic standpoint... I dont agree with living their life hir on earth for a chance of living somewhere na mere claims lang at promise

I believe na universal being Tayo pwede na ma reincarnate tayo o maging god depends sa Kung anong nagawa mo naniniwala Ren ako about retribution, karma

Ndi nakakalungot Ang death sa totoo lang na program lang Tayo na di maganda Yun pero Yung totoo nag upgrade lang Tayo sa panibagong buhay pag tayoy namatay

Here's the thing. In an atheistic standpoint, walang moral laws. So there is no standard of right and wrong, good or bad. Because everything is for survival diba? Natural selection, ika nga.

For the atheistic standpoint, dahil walang moral Creator, wala ring moral law. So walang right or wrong, good or bad. There is only natural selection and survival of the fittest. Pag pinatay ka ng isang tao para maka-survive siya at makakain, in an atheistic standpoint, hindi wrong yan. Kasi Survival of the Fittest nga eh.

So bakit may inherent sense of right and wrong tayo? We feel guilt when we do something bad.
But we're supposed to just be animals, right? Evolved from monkeys at kung ano ano pa diyan.

So kung atheistic, eh di walang right and wrong, good or bad. Kasi gawa gawa lang naman yang mga concept na yan, kung wala ka'ng Universal Moral Standard na inherent sa lahat.

Here's the thing. In an atheistic standpoint, walang moral laws. So there is no standard of right and wrong, good or bad. Because everything is for survival diba? Natural selection, ika nga.

For the atheistic standpoint, dahil walang moral Creator, wala ring moral law. So walang right or wrong, good or bad. There is only natural selection and survival of the fittest. Pag pinatay ka ng isang tao para maka-survive siya at makakain, in an atheistic standpoint, hindi wrong yan. Kasi Survival of the Fittest nga eh.

So bakit may inherent sense of right and wrong tayo? We feel guilt when we do something bad.
But we're supposed to just be animals, right? Evolved from monkeys at kung ano ano pa diyan.

So kung atheistic, eh di walang right and wrong, good or bad. Kasi gawa gawa lang naman yang mga concept na yan, kung wala ka'ng Universal Moral Standard na inherent sa lahat.
huuuuh??? what does this have to do with with the discussion about whether or not there is life after death??? wrong tree paps.

if you wanna discuss morality then we can go there...
you're saying all that kasi may assumption ka na morality can from the creator.
now, before you can get to that point:
1. prove that there is a creator
2. prove that morality came from that creator
3. prove that creator is moral itself
note: if your gonna be using your holy book for this then we will just go in circles.

and if a creator was responsible sa morality naten then di ba dapat across all societies, across all time period eh di magbabago yan... so bat may ibang acts before na moral na ngayon eh immoral na.. bat may acts sa isang society na moral sa knila pero di katanggap tanggap sa iba?

u wanna go sa bible mo?? say yes lang at magdive deeper pa tayo sa issue ng morality with regards to your bible.

atheism is the negation ng god claim. it is a not automatic stand on against everything theism stands for... hence i divided the discussion into three questions above.

and ur idea of survival of the fittest like killing each other and whoever is stronger wins scenario shows how little you know about the subject. its about survival of the fitter/fittest species in terms of many factors and across different circumstances.

since bet mo yang killing na yan... IS KILLING ANOTHER HUMAN BEING A MORAL ACT? YES OR NO...

And napakapresumptious mo para sabihin na your creator is the source of morality and hence, people who dont believe in such creator has no moral footing to stand on....tsssss....

I think you are confusing the notion right or wrong to being theist vs atheist/agnostic? Here's the rub, a theist can do both good and evil actions. So is an atheist/agnostic. Likewise, an atheist/agnostic can do altruistic action towards other living beings.

The notion of right or wrong is one's character and ability to discern what can cause harm or good towards other. Theistic belief has absolutely nothing to do with it.

If I'm going to agree with your premise, can you tell me with 100% certainty that you theistic people are the only moral ones here and none of you have committed harm towards other? And which theistic people (christian, muslim, hindu). Hindi ko pa binanggit dyan kung alin sa mga belief na ito: jw, inc, katolik, born again, etc ang tama.

Survival of the fittest is the innate tendency of any living organism to survie - theistic or not, azhole or not.

Your point is full.of.bull(s)hit.

"Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, and the spirit will return to God who gave it."
Ecclesiastes 12:7

Status
Not open for further replies.