What's new

What is the best argument for GOD's Existence?

PHCs Echelon

Forum Guru
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
It depends in Apologetic, is it classical? (this is my favorite tool to argue about God's existence,dahil mas familiar ako sa Cosmological and Teleological Argument, dagdag ko na moral argue😅)
what about
Evidential?
or presupposition?

pasok mga curious believers! 👋👋

Let me know what's the best argument that suits more about the understanding of God's existence..

curious lang? agnostics, atheist etc; welcome po kayo and u can start topic here! 🙃

un god na pinagdadasalan nyo cya rin po may gawa sa mga taong nangrarape ng bata, cya rin may kagagawan ng mga bagyo o sakuna

Energy? First law of thermodynamics, energy cannot be created or destroyed. Sorry di ako magaling sa Science hahahaha pero scientist wanna be Hahaha lols. Pero naniniwala ang mga scientists na eternal ang energy, kung ganon why not ang god?

It makes more sense to assume that there is something (e.g. a creator or God) that made the universe to its existence than the assumption that the universe was created in some unexplainable random circumstances with an impossible miraculous mathematical odds. If one has to look open-mindedly, the evidence is everywhere. We somehow ignore or deny it due to the assumption of intellectual inferiority or due to intellectual arrogance.

Last edited:
God does not exist in time. He is beyond time and reality. Kung paguusapan ang creation of thr universe, God need force to do that, that's what u called energy. So God declared everything He created with enormous energy, because u know, In the beginning, time start moving on its own when He declared light. Energy exist in time and space, therefore God is beyond energy, it makes sense. Kung iisipin mo, anong dimensyon naroroon ang Diyos, not literally speaking kase even dimension exist in time and space. Kung iisipin mo, naroon Siya sa kaharian Niya kung saan ang lugar na yon ay hindi na talaga kayang abutin ng siyensya.

[XX='PHC-Subaru, c: 741173, m: 1553112'][/XX] Tama ka jan di mo ma explain yan pero sa bible may mga naka lagay na pwede kayang malaman nang tao, example sinabi na hindi literal na langit nakatira ang diyos yung langit na tinutukoy ay ang lugar nang mga spirit, or spirit realm

Pwede mo mabasa dito articles
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

[XX='MushroomCloud, c: 741013, m: 1794721'][/XX] what do you mean sir? Sorry di ako magaling sa Science

The one I mentioned so far is the best argument I can think of that convinces me that the belief of God's existence is not as irrational as I thought. If you question the rationality of the genesis of the universe, the idea of God's existence is superior than the belief of mathematical statistics and probability of universe's existence. Think about the impossible odds of creation of the universe, and then the odds of life's existence, and then the odds of creation of consciousness. The transformation from inanimate to animate (life) and then from life to consciousness, it is quite absurd to think those happened through random circumstances.

You maybe expecting an argument based on religious orthodoxy. I don't have one but there is one remarkable thing about the first chapter of the Genesis that is quite shocking to both religious and atheists community after scientists proved the validity of the Big Bang Theory. That is something which still amazes me when I found out.