What's new

Welcome to Sports 2023!

GildartsTale

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
376263651_271323665855113_1700171120201247814_n(1).jpg

Attachments

Homophobic Fs should really not have a place in this society. Or at least should not be in any position to impose their ideals on others.

Homophobic Fs should really not have a place in this society. Or at least should not be in any position to impose their ideals on others.
Do you mean homophobic coaches who care about the fairness of the sports? Are you not and this LGTV+++ movement imposing your ideas on me?

Do you mean homophobic coaches who care about the fairness of the sports? Are you not and this LGTV+++ movement imposing your ideas on me?
They do not really care for fairness. They just use this as an excuse to get behind and disguise their homophobia, and mysogyny.
I am not imposing my idea on you. Wag kang feeling. I am just another person on the internet picking a position in a sensitive subject, and I do not have authority nor do I want any authority to impose anything on you.
Though you represent an authority in society already imposing their ideals on others. The controlling parents, the controlling religions.
Don't act as if you represent freedom of expression Because all the freedom you like is freedom to control others.

Remind ko lng syo, people sharing your belief don't own sports, so you are in no position to impose your restriction and act as if it is an act of "defending" YOUR values. Sports is a public thing which is also subjext to public opinion and not just yours.

Last edited:
They do not really care for fairness. They just use this as an excuse to get behind and disguise their homophobia, and mysogyny.
I am not imposing my idea on you. Wag kang feeling. I am just another person on the internet picking a position in a sensitive subject, and I do not have authority nor do I want any authority to impose anything on you.
Though you represent an authority in society already imposing their ideals on others. The controlling parents, the controlling religions.
Don't act as if you represent freedom of expression Because all the freedom you like is freedom to control others.

Remind ko lng syo, people sharing your belief don't own sports, so you are in no position to impose your restriction and act as if it is an act of "defending" YOUR values. Sports is a public thing which is also subjext to public opinion and not just yours.
You are basically imposing your own prejudice towards religion and parents who care about the fairness of the sports.

Where is your evidence that they (the coaches) don't care about the fairness of the sports?

I can flip that easily to you the LGTV+++ the so-called equality that they are imposing is not true freedom since they are imposing their ideology sa lahat ng bagay including sports.

Remind ko lang din sayo. While sports are a public thing. Sports should be fair. And biological men will always be faster and stronger than women. That's not my opinion it's a fact.

actually there are lots of ways to achieve fairness in sports boss without the need to be homophobic, so while we care about fairness in sports we also don't discriminate against any gender to it

Last edited:
actually there are lots of ways to achieve fairness in sports boss without the need to be homophobic, so while we care about fairness in sports we also don't discriminate against any gender to it
LOL! By letting the biological male compete against women. You basically discriminate already the women who want fairness in sports. Again, I will not say this over and over again. It's a biological and scientific fact that Men will always be stronger and faster than women.

LOL! By letting the biological male compete against women. You basically discriminate already the women who want fairness in sports. Again, I will not say this over and over again. It's a biological and scientific fact that Men will always be stronger and faster than women.
nope boss, as i've said there are lots of ways to balance a game without touching any gender, your argument: "By letting the biological male compete against women. You basically discriminate already the women" is assuming that there is no other way to balance the game but only by banning some genders, that's not how it works boss

true. kahit bakla yan or transgender lalaki parin yan. mas advantage sila kong maglalaro sa womens sport association.

nope boss, as i've said there are lots of ways to balance a game without touching any gender, your argument: "By letting the biological male compete against women. You basically discriminate already the women" is assuming that there is no other way to balance the game but only banning some genders, that's not how it works boss
Banning gender? Lol! There are reasons why for centuries they separated men and women in most of the sports. Kasi nga men are built differently than women, yan ang primary reason. We can't get past that since sports involve physical build. Kahit anong opinion mo di yan mag babago.

Discrimination yan sa mga biological woman, na kahit anong training mo, di ka rin dadaig sa biological mga male in most sports. It's not a matter of the so-called gender it it about biology.

Kahit anong hormones payan, men have different build than women, sa muscles at bone structures which contribute sa strength and speed ng mga men.

Banning gender? Lol! There are reasons why for centuries they separated men and women in most of the sports. Kasi nga men are built differently than women, yan ang primary reason. We can't get past that since sports involve physical build. Kahit anong opinion mo di yan mag babago.
ah kasi biological genders pala ang understanding mo sa classification ng sports kaya pala di mo matanggap na meron sumali na trans, buti na lang malayang nakaka-join yung trans because the existing rule is not referring to biological genders
Discrimination yan sa mga biological woman, na kahit anong training mo, di ka rin dadaig sa biological mga male in most sports. It's not a matter of the so-called gender it it about biology.

Kahit anong hormones payan, men have different build than women, sa muscles at bone structures which contribute sa strength and speed ng mga men.
as i've said there are lots of ways to balance a game, in boxing we have ranges of weight as a determiner of strength, we can even find another way to gauge strength, importante walang naaapakan na gender

hindi nman ata kelangan mag ban . kelangan lang e hiwalay. kaya nga hiniwalay yong NBA at WBA kasi its a big different. men are men and women ay palaging tama. haha

ah kasi biological genders pala ang understanding mo sa classification ng sports kaya pala di mo matanggap na meron sumali na trans, buti na lang malayang nakaka-join yung trans because the existing rule is not referring to biological genders

as i've said there are lots of ways to balance a game, in boxing we have ranges of weight as a determiner of strength, we can even find another way to gauge strength, importante walang naaapakan na gender
Kasi nga biology matters when it comes to sports.

No, you can't balance a game na di coniconsider ang biology. Biology matters sa sports, you can't get past on that. You can't balance that.

Kasi nga biology matters when it comes to sports.
if this is true then never na nakakasali yung trans, so bakit nakakasali sa actual reality boss hehe
No, you can't balance a game na di coniconsider ang biology. Biology matters sa sports, you can't get past on that. You can't balance that.
let's see if there's no other way ba boss kasi yung weight ranges in boxing is very successful in determining strength

if this is true then never na nakakasali yung trans, so bakit nakakasali sa actual reality boss hehe
May sinabi ba akong di nakakasali? Nabasa moba sa ang OP?
let's see if there's no other way ba boss kasi yung weight ranges in boxing is very successful in determining strength

Successful nga sa boxing ang weight. But separated parin ang boxing between men and women. That is the point.

May sinabi ba akong di nakakasali? Nabasa moba sa ang OP?
we are not talking about post #1 boss, we are talking about post #4 where you talk about fairness in games
Successful nga sa boxing ang weight. But separated parin ang boxing between men and women. That is the point.
it is because you are assuming sports are classified according to biological genders boss kaya paulit ulit ka na lang sa argument na iyan which has nothing to do with trans joining women sports

we are not talking about post #1 boss, we are talking about post #4 where you talk about fairness in games

it is because you are assuming sports are classified according to biological genders boss kaya paulit ulit ka na lang sa argument na iyan which has nothing to do with trans joining women sports
Nope, ang fairness is part sa whole argument.

Nope, I am not assuming at hinde rin opinion ko na ang sports is all about biology. We already have a century of actual sports events where we can observe that men will always be stronger than women.

Nope, ang fairness is part sa whole argument.
ehehe so pinipilit mo na ngayon pag-usapan ang post #1 mo hehe ayaw mo na pag-usapan yung post #4 mo?
Nope, I am not assuming at hinde rin opinion ko na ang sports is all about biology. We already have a century of actual sports events where we can observe that men will always be stronger than women.
so bakit nga nakakasali ang trans ngayon sa actual na reality boss if true naman pala iyang sinasabi mo? sasabit talaga ang trans boss if biological gender is true for sports hehe so bakit hindi sila sumabit hehe

ehehe so pinipilit mo na ngayon pag-usapan ang post #1 mo hehe ayaw mo na pag-usapan yung post #4 mo?

so bakit nga nakakasali ang trans ngayon sa actual na reality boss if true naman pala iyang sinasabi mo? sasabit talaga ang trans boss if biological gender is true for sports hehe so bakit hindi sila sumabit hehe
hindi nman sa lahat ng sports nakasali ang trans paps. We respect parin naman kaya lang yong iba pinipilit nila e balance at parehas ang totoong gender simula nong pag silang nila sa mundo.

Back