What's new

Help We load that Firestick

itsjustme_lwrnc

Eternal Poster
Established
bisnes proposal lodi whatever you call it..gimme me feedback, bash, or a comment maybe. I'm thinking of this to help someone who wants to earn a small amount of money to fill our needs.

I sound like a noob here. but I want to hear from you guys if this is something.
This is what I'm thinking right now..It starts with WHAT IF if buy a firestick and loaded it with the login accounts that I've got here sa PH sorry I just want to help and have some credits from what I've done just in case.

The one reason I'm doing this is can get cheap firestick here where I'm located.
The advantage here is they can't pay the subscriptions to log in to their firestick HAHA. so they are selling it for cheap. Not like Us here in PHcorner who can enjoy the freemiums. So let's gather like one of us who like freemiums. Simple

The person I wanted to meet here is the one who can get the "freemiums" using openbullet, We do know a lot of accounts being shared here are acquired using openbullet i guess.
Eto Yun sa madaling salita I'll provide the firestick we loaded it with the "freemiums" and sell it.haha
to you that can provide me the accounts that I need every time the client demands another replacement of account... I'm talking about the freemiums..we do know that the accounts we got here are not stable..so they will need that replacement to log into that specific platform. To you my "openbullet getter" should I call you from now on can promise me that you can work with me to get what they wanted? what is it?? The account they want to log in to.For example Netflix, Disneyplus, etc.

Payment Via GCASH OR Paypal

We buy Facebook page with followers.

Note: We sell the Firestick that I bought for cheap and we load it up with the freebies we got from our heroes here who provide "freemiums" for us to enjoy. To buyers who found out how we got it, it's a bonus for them. I will tell you they just watch Unless they are just like us and want to Know more HAHAHA

To Admins Long Live PH, if this post is prohibited. feel free to delete it

to you guys para sa iyong palagay million peso question will it sell? Actually, I'm doing it right now to our fellow Pinoys here

Message me if you find this post interesting.

Last edited: