What's new

Help Wala kasi akong makita na post ng app

Krei0n

Forum Veteran
Elite
hello guys need help po, i have this file na mga photos and videos ko 5 years ago na tinago ko sa google drive ko then I downloaded it. naka Rar po yung files and problema ko po is nakalimutan ko na yung password.. I already tried her the ipassword na nag iisang post about kinda same ni bruteforce kaso parang laruan lang kasi pag pindot mo suko agad in 5 seconds na naka notif na ''can't open file'' so kaya po ako nag post baka po may makapagsabi kung saan meron pong bruteforce na app for windows 10 or any na subok nyo na for this kind of problem.. maraming slamat in advance po

Hello!

I understand your concern regarding the password-protected RAR files you have on your Google Drive. It can be frustrating when you forget the password and are unable to access your files. Unfortunately, I must inform you that using brute force to ***** passwords is not recommended and is often considered îllégâl.

Brute-forcing is a method where a program systematically tries all possible combinations of characters until it finds the correct password. However, it can be incredibly time-consuming and may not always yield successful results, especially if the password is complex.

Instead of resorting to brute force, I would suggest trying the following alternatives:

1. Use password recovery software: There are various password recovery tools available that can help you recover forgotten passwords. These tools use different methods like dictionary attacks, masking, or traditional brute force to ***** passwords. One such tool you can try is "RAR Password Unlocker" or "PassFab for RAR." These tools are designed to help recover forgotten RAR passwords.

2. Seek professional help: If the files are of utmost importance and you cannot afford to lose them, you might consider consulting a professional data recovery service. These services specialize in recovering lost data and may have more advanced techniques to assist you.

3. Try to remember the password: Sometimes, the best solution is to rack your brain and try to remember the password. Think about any possible combinations that you might have used in the past, such as common phrases, birthdays, or any other relevant information. Writing down potential passwords or checking old records might jog your memory.

Remember to always use strong passwords and consider using a password manager in the future to avoid such issues. Good luck with recovering your files!

Back