What's new

Vivo y91 FORGOT PASSWORD

jeszz

Addict
Reaction
Hello po sa mga magagaling na Phone Technician dyan ask lang po may solution papo ba maayos old phone ko? Forgot password po kapag nagfafactory reset ako hinihingi pa din yung old password baka po may makatulong. SALAMAT

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your phone's password. If you have forgotten your password and are unable to perform a factory reset, there are a few potential solutions you can try:

1. Hard Reset: You can try performing a hard reset on your phone. To do this, turn off your device and then press and hold the volume up and power buttons simultaneously until the recovery mode appears. Use the volume buttons to navigate to the "wipe data/factory reset" option and select it using the power button. This will erase all data on your phone, including the password.

2. Find My Device: If you had previously enabled the "Find My Device" feature on your phone, you can use it to remotely lock your device with a new password. Go to the Find My Device website from a computer or another device, sign in with the Google account associated with your phone, and select the option to secure your device with a new password.

3. Contact Customer Support: If the above methods don't work, it's best to contact the customer support of your phone's manufacturer or your service provider. They may be able to provide you with further assistance or guide you through the process of resetting your phone.

Remember, it's important to keep your passwords in a safe place or use methods such as fingerprint or face recognition to avoid situations like this in the future.

Back