Not open for further replies.

nedw

Addict
Reaction
SSHSGVPN configurations
2 7 days ehi and 2 ovpn configs

average speeds- 360kbps
peak speeds - 5 mbps to 80+mbps
ping - 79 to 105 ms (this includes ros ping)
upload peak speeds - 40+ mbps

PROMOS USED
- globe switch offers

GOOD FOR
-downloading
-‎surfing
-‎YøùTùbé
-‎rules of survival - tested
-‎mobile legends - not yet tested
-arena of valor - not yet tested
-‎free fire - tested

CONFIGS:

SSHSGOVPN5D- You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

SSHSG7D- You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

PROTOTYPESG7D- ( WARNING ROS does not work on this config) - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

PROTOTYPEOVPN7D- You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Expires on: March 14 and 16 (ovpns) and March 16 (ehis)

* Terms of Service : - No DDOS - No ******* and Carding - No Torrent - No Spam.

Locations: Cebu, Davao, Rizal (still waiting for feedbacks on other locations) I'd like to give thanks to those who gave me feedbacks, especially the specific ones, you guys are a big help.

notes:
- Please comment your location if the config files work, thanks
- the ehi configuration is now open for wifi.
- I make my ehis at You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. on their XTRA SG servers and at You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. on their SGDO servers. Hope this may help you make low ping ehis, Goodluck :)
- ‎recently I've been making other types of configurations, pls do give your feedbacks if its working well
-the new ovpn and ehi files sometimes reset their proxy servers at random, it is unusable at that time.
-‎sadly the PROTOTYPESG7D config does not work on ros, maybe due to my location or the config itself.

any questions regarding the files will be answered , ill try my best to help you guys :)

Attachments

I've encountered some issues sa SSHSGOVPN5D config, transport error palagi. I dont know if ganun din sainyo, Next update ill stop making tcpvpn ovpns and will be replace by the prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.