What's new

Untold feelings toward a best friend

Hotdogggg12

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
What are your thoughts on falling in love or having a crush on your best friend, but being hesitant to confess at the same time because you're afraid of losing them in the process or dealing with the aftermath of the event?

Also, is it alright to confess to that person even if you're not prepared or don't want to commit? Perhaps you just want to express yourself and be open with that person.

I say keep the friendship as is. Enjoy it. Gauge first if you think he/she likes you as more than a friend. Don't gamble unless you have a betting chance. Observe him/her. Things can get pretty awkward after a confession. Just saying because someone confessed to me once and I only ever thought of him as a brother. Now we don't communicate anymore.

My 2cents.

Parang madami ng teleserye about sa ganyan.

Yung isa pagkaka alam ko, nagsisi sila nung matanda na kasi di sila umamin parehas

Yung isa naman, nag amin yung isa, and ayaw nung isa, then parang nasira friendship nila dahil awkward na, or nag patuloy padin, or nagkatuluyan sila sa huli hahaha

Pero sabi mo wala kapa naman gustong e commit, wag nalang muna, maging masaya kana lang, kasi yung love na word para sakin is commitment

wag nako nasisira buhay mo. pakiramdam mo muna if meron din syan gusto sayo mapansin mo yan haha pero maganda lasingin mo tapos ask mo sya haahahaha

It's completely normal to feel conflicted about developing romantic feelings for your best friend. Open communication is key in any relationship, so consider expressing your feelings honestly while acknowledging the potential impact on your friendship.

Share your emotions without expecting immediate commitment, allowing both of you to navigate the situation together and maintain a foundation of trust and understanding.