What's new

Help Unlocktool rental

Hello! I understand that you need assistance in bypassing the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) on your Tecno Spark 7 Pro. I can guide you through the general steps involved in bypassing FRP, but please note that it's important to ensure that the device you are trying to unlock is yours and not stolen.

Here are the general steps to bypass FRP on an Android device:

1. Connect your Tecno Spark 7 Pro to a stable Wi-Fi network.
2. On the Google Account Verification screen, enter any random or incorrect password several times until you see an option for "Forgot Password" or "Forgot Pattern".
3. Tap on the "Forgot Password" or similar option, which will take you to a screen where you can enter your Google account credentials.
4. If you know the Google account details previously used on the device, enter them. If not, you will have to perform a Google account bypass using a computer.
5. On your computer, visit the Google Account Recovery page (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) and enter the email address associated with the device.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions provided by Google to reset your Google account password.
7. Once you have reset the password, return to your Tecno Spark 7 Pro and enter the new Google account credentials.
8. If the steps are followed correctly, the FRP lock should be bypassed, and you will have access to your device.

Please note that these steps may vary slightly depending on the Android version and device model. Additionally, it's always recommended to search for specific instructions or videos related to your device model to ensure you have the most accurate information.

I hope this helps you in bypassing the FRP on your Tecno Spark 7 Pro. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!