What's new

Help GCASH CIMB

Juliet Persia

Honorary Poster
Established
mga boss sino na nakapag open ng cimb savings account thru gcash? ilang beses nako nag request for open pero wala parin yung account ko? lagi nalang after verification ay wait for 7 days lagi, pa help po mga master

Is your GCash Fully Verified? That is one of the criteria for eligibility to create the account.

I have GSave by CIMB bank account, by the way. Had it for quite a long time already and has been very useful in my use case with GCash.

I can't remember anymore when I created my GSave by CIMB account if I was required/asked for an ID. Perhaps the process has changed already now.

If it's asking for your ID, then why not just provide it if that's what they require now?
i've always provided my id everytime i try to open up a gsave cimb account but it's always telling me to wait for 7-15 business days yet i don't get any confirmation regarding about my gsave cimb account

i've always provided my id everytime i try to open up a gsave cimb account but it's always telling me to wait for 7-15 business days yet i don't get any confirmation regarding about my gsave cimb account
Submit a ticket to GCash or try to chat with a live agent for faster reply/resolution to your problem. Hope they can give you an adequate response.

Copy and paste this link to a browser tab so you can submit a ticket:
Code:
https://help.gcash.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000706713&ind=normal&tf_360023219534=gsave__i_can_t_register_to_gsave.

I did not encounter any issue like yours when I got my GSave by CIMB account. But that was a long time ago, like I said, the procedure now may have already changed so it's best to communicate your problem directly with GCash support.

Good luck.🤞

Last edited: