What's new

Tnt Data unblock

Hello po. Pa help naman po ako pagawa ng template po para sa request kung maibalik ang data po.. Ito po reply ni tntph po.

Maraming salamat sa pag hihintay. Upon checking kina kailangan po ng ating system ang mga sumusunod: Kindly email your signed written request for clarification and valid government ID using a PDF file and send it via SmartFM@smart.com.ph.
Please ensure to indicate your mobile number in the email subject for easy reference and proper handling. Maaari ko po bang malaman ang iyong device model and exact address kasama ang barangay at street?

Salamat po.

May nanghinge na dati ng tulong dito.. ito yung ipina-send ko...

February 14, 2023
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request the lifting of the data usage block that has been placed on my internet connection. I understand that I may have exceeded my monthly data limit and I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

The reason for the high data usage is due to some recent changes in my usage patterns. Specifically, I have been working from home more frequently and s†rêâmïng more video content due to personal circumstances. However, I understand the importance of monitoring and controlling data usage to ensure fair and consistent service for all customers.

I would like to promise that moving forward, I will be more mindful of my data usage and make sure not to exceed the limit. I appreciate your efforts to maintain quality service and I kindly request that you lift the data usage block so that I can continue to use the internet without interruption.

I hope that we can find a mutually beneficial solution that allows me to continue to use your services without any further issues. Thank you for your consideration and assistance in this matter. I look forward to your response.

Respectfully,
[Your Name]
PINAGAWA NI TNT PARA SA UNBLOCKING

➡️You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.⬅️
Soul Calibre | Guardian Angel
"Life is TOUGH but I don't give a shit because I know I am AWESOME"

February 14, 2023
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request the lifting of the data usage block that has been placed on my internet connection. I understand that I may have exceeded my monthly data limit and I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

The reason for the high data usage is due to some recent changes in my usage patterns. Specifically, I have been working from home more frequently and s†rêâmïng more video content due to personal circumstances. However, I understand the importance of monitoring and controlling data usage to ensure fair and consistent service for all customers.

I would like to promise that moving forward, I will be more mindful of my data usage and make sure not to exceed the limit. I appreciate your efforts to maintain quality service and I kindly request that you lift the data usage block so that I can continue to use the internet without interruption.

I hope that we can find a mutually beneficial solution that allows me to continue to use your services without any further issues. Thank you for your consideration and assistance in this matter. I look forward to your response.

Respectfully,
[Your Name]

➡️You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.⬅️

Nc master.
Matanong ko lang, yung tnt kase ng papa ko hindi na oopen data di naman ginamitan ng vpn, araw2 naman nagloload ng 10 para sa pang fb lang naman yung unli fb10 na promo tapos bigla na lang di ma open data bakit kaya lods? May data capping ba yung promo? Dati kase yung isang sim nya ganun din pero bumbalik lang kinalaunan yung data....

Nc master.
Matanong ko lang, yung tnt kase ng papa ko hindi na oopen data di naman ginamitan ng vpn, araw2 naman nagloload ng 10 para sa pang fb lang naman yung unli fb10 na promo tapos bigla na lang di ma open data bakit kaya lods? May data capping ba yung promo? Dati kase yung isang sim nya ganun din pero bumbalik lang kinalaunan yung data....
Normal lang yan kay talino, matalino kaya, kahit nga ml10 sagad sagad mo pa load para downloading resources naboblock. Appeal k nlng

February 14, 2023
Dear Sir/Madam,

Respectfully,
[Your Name]

wow, it's actually like giving answers in a job interview. Idk if I'm the only one who's hearing a man voice in the tiktok😂

but I'm impressed on how you well explained the cause and consequences you've done and of course making an apology at the end.

February 14, 2023
Dear Sir/Madam,

Respectfully,
[Your Name]

Grabe ka paps.. kaka inspire ka and i know that you're AWESOME 😁😁😁.Wag ka sana ma tired sa pagbibigay ng tulong dito man o saan man, maging sino man sila.. God bless

Nc master.
May fair data usage kasi sa mga networks. If you abused it, there's a tendency na ma-disable ang data.

wow, it's actually like giving answers in a job interview. Idk if I'm the only one who's hearing a man voice in the tiktok😂

but I'm impressed on how you well explained the cause and consequences you've done and of course making an apology at the end.
Grabe ka paps.. kaka inspire ka and i know that you're AWESOME 😁😁😁.Wag ka sana ma tired sa pagbibigay ng tulong dito man o saan man, maging sino man sila.. God bless
Thank you! But I don't want to disappoint you, gawa po ng AI yan. He he he

February 14, 2023
Dear Sir/Madam,

Respectfully,
[Your Name]

Salamat boss.

May fair data usage kasi sa mga networks. If you abused it, there's a tendency na ma-disable ang data.

Haha.. basta yun na yun paps

February 14, 2023
Dear Sir/Madam,

Respectfully,
[Your Name]

SALAMAT BOSS! 🙏🏽🙏🏽