What's new

Thoughts on botched ABS-CBN and TV 5 Deal

the_jinx

Eternal Poster
Established
Solutions
Reaction
Tingin ko, upon determining na serious ang Congress sa pag investigate sa merger nila, kusa na nilang binuwag ang kanilang deals

tv5 din ang alam ko may utang din sila na hindi pa binabayaran kaya gusto nilang mag merge

Im sure may mga lawyers sila na nagppayo ng magagawa nila about this merger. Mas madami siguro trouble at medyo maliit chance nila kaya naoff ang deal.

i think they dont deserve to operate again, their demeanor especially new anchor and some artist must serve as a lesson to many networks. yung attitude ni vice ganda, mayabang na si karen davila they represent to not be aired again.

i think they dont deserve to operate again, their demeanor especially new anchor and some artist must serve as a lesson to many networks. yung attitude ni vice ganda, mayabang na si karen davila they represent to not be aired again.
if you're against their artists and anchors just bash them. but you might want to look on the bigger perspective. the partnership will bring more jobs. Not just only for there company but to the whole sector. staff and crew, food biz, events coordinators, events place etc. also it will push a better competition and quality for the media industry. its an all good domino effect. abs-cbn 's flaws or violations? every media company has it. nagkataon lang na sensationalize at na hype lang sa kanila, thanks to the former presidents grudge. gma has more dirt hidden. magaling lang silang magcover at lumuhod sa kung sino man ang may kapangyarihan. even the respected mel changco cant express her stand and opinion. how did i know? i worked at gma for 10 yrs. angels are also devils.