singer

Singing is the act of creating musical sounds with the voice. A person who sings is called a singer or vocalist (in jazz and/or popular music). Singers perform music (arias, recitatives, songs, etc.) that can be sung with or without accompaniment by musical instruments. Singing is often done in an ensemble of musicians, such as a choir. Singers may perform as soloists or accompanied by anything from a single instrument (as in art song or some jazz styles) up to a symphony orchestra or big band. Different singing styles include art music such as opera and Chinese opera, Indian music, Japanese music, and religious music styles such as gospel, traditional music styles, world music, jazz, blues, ghazal, and popular music styles such as pop, rock, and electronic dance music.
Singing can be formal or informal, arranged, or improvised. It may be done as a form of religious devotion, as a hobby, as a source of pleasure, comfort, or ritual as part of music education or as a profession. Excellence in singing requires time, dedication, instruction, and regular practice. If practice is done regularly then the sounds can become clearer and stronger. Professional singers usually build their careers around one specific musical genre, such as classical or rock, although there are singers with crossover success (singing in more than one genre). Professional singers usually take voice training provided by voice teachers or vocal coaches throughout their careers.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  1. S

Daming ganitong singer

🤣🤣
  2. Y

Popular singer CoCo Lee dies

Popular Hong Kong-born singer CoCo Lee died Wednesday, her sisters announced in a social media post. Lee’s sisters Carol and Nancy said she had been suffering from depression for “a few years” and attempted to take her own life on Sunday. She was hospitalized but could not be revived from a...
  3. P

Lobo Greatest Hits

Hidden content
  4. L

Emotional Singer.

5. A

OPM Masked singer pilipinas

sino ba talaga yung nasa mask ni jeepie?
  6. S

Singer Jovit Baldivino, Binawian na ng Buhay

Cause of Death Brain Aneurysm. Epekto nga ba ng bakuna or sa bisyo niya at overwork? Kinumpirma sa Brigada Batangas ng pamunuan ng Jesus of Nazareth Hospital sa Batangas City na binawian ng buhay si Pilipinas Got Talent Season 1 Grand winner Jovit Baldivino kaninang alas-4:00 ng umaga. Siya ay...
  7. S

Aaron Carter, singer of I'm All About You, dead at 34 due to suspected drug overdose

He was the younger brother of the Backstreet Boys' Nick Carter. Website TMZ said Carter was found dead in his bath at his home in Lancaster, California, on Saturday morning. Representatives of his team confirmed his death, PA reported. Carter faced a number of struggles, checking in to rehab...
  8. S

Singer Aaron Carter dead at 34

LOS ANGELES (AFP) – Aaron Carter, the American singer who soared to fame at the turn of the millennium with his hit album “Aaron’s Party (Come Get It),” died Saturday, TMZ said. He was 34 years old. The entertainment outlet reported that the brother of Backstreet Boy Nick Carter was found dead...
  9. B

AARON CARTER, died at the age of 34

AARON CARTER DEAD AT 34 4:53 PM PT -- Aaron's fiancé, Melanie Martin, tells TMZ ... "My fiancé Aaron Carter has passed away. I love Aaron with all my heart and it’s going to be a journey to raise a son without a father. Please respect the privacy of my family as we come to terms with the loss...
  10. A

"TOGETHER" MLBB SINGER ?

Just for the sake of curiousity and admiration.
  11. C

Poll Anong masasabi nyo sa duet nila?

Anong masasabi nyu mga KA-PHC??
  12. D

Closed Underrated Songs/Artists

Sup folks, comment kayo ng mga kanta or artists na hindi sikat o kilala sa Pilipinas pero magaganda ang mga kanta. :) You might wanna listen to this song list that I have. Here's mine: +44 - No, It isn't 88rising - Head in The Clouds RINI - Oceane Rei Brown - Picture Frames Just Hush - Masiram...
  13. B

Closed Non mainstream band/singer

Pa suggest naman po ng band or singer na non mainstream or pa mainstream palang Thanks
  14. L

Closed Fact-kanta

:) version nito satin "Butsekik":)
Back